Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:

Dana_White_Slaps_His_Wife.gif

We know the difference :mjpls:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
His PR team better be getting him prepared for the onslaught of questions about it the next time he steps to the mic.

"That's a question you'd have to ask Johnathan and the other party associated with that story. Sure, we've worked on a few projects together, but it's not like we have monitors on each other to track what we do or where we are 24/7. Besides, given the fact that the situation is still under investigation, I don't think it's appropriate for me to broach that subject at this point in time." is what I'd coach him to say ad nauseum upon being asked that question.

Basically, a diplomatic way of stating: "We're co-workers, you idiot. I ain't that nikka's keeper. The fukk you asking me for?" :unimpressed:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t get why these nikkas do this. Or put themselves in a situation like this.

If I was a single celeb EVERYTHING is on camera. And my security or my ppl always near by. I’m walking away from any altercations with women even if I know I’m in the right.

I got women for that.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
AND THIS IS WHY WOMEN DONT REPORT SHYT AND MEN CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS TO ULTIMATELY SUCK IT UP AND ACT LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN SO YOU CAN AVOID THE SCRUTINY AND DRAMA AND TIME SPENT DEFENDING YOURSELF.

Just let it go and let him move on and do it to someone else.

If my dad gave me this advice I’d call him a bytch.

This is mad.
These nikkas are wilin’.

A lot of men have done this and much worse to women and they barely have two nickels to rub together. And for some reason, they think this kind of sweeping shyt under the rug is normal so a woman can keep some mediocre dikk and have some loser to show off on social media.

I wish my husband would tell our daughter to just leave it alone. His shyt would be out on the curb right next to the other bum nikka’s shyt.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately there's empirical research that proves Black women are less likely to report Black men for assault because they understand how the justice system will treat Black men.

They don't care, anything to push the black women bad narrative, the same reason why they run with that one study that said that black women preferred white men while ignoring the countless other studies that say the opposite.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Exactly.

This is how men minimize the violence women experience

Lmao answering questions about being abused is worse than being abused. How would he know? Has he been in the body of a woman getting choked out by a man?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

@MeachTheMonster
He's just keeping it real by acknowledging an unfortunate truth of how abuse victims are treated in media. I don't think he's minimizing anything. Look at Megan the Stallion and all the scrutiny she got for years for highlighting the assault on her.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
These nikkas are wilin’.

A lot of men have done this and much worse to women and they barely have two nickels to rub together. And for some reason, they think this kind of sweeping shyt under the rug is normal so a woman can keep some mediocre dikk and have some loser to show off on social media.

I wish my husband would tell our daughter to just leave it alone. His shyt would be out on the curb right next to the other bum nikka’s shyt.
THANK
YOU

Real talk, this is a big thing that happens in our community and girls have been taught by older women AND MEN to sweep shyt under the rug.

This is the exact toxic shyt that women have complained about and why women started taking school and careers more seriously. So they wouldn’t have to be the one to pretend like a man isn’t knocking them upside the head.

They always reveal themselves. This is actually why you take your time when dating and making friends. These attitudes always slip out eventually.

This is why the shyt never ends. There’s someone telling a woman “it’ll just be worse if you report it”. 😒

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly.

This is how men minimize the violence women experience

Lmao answering questions about being abused is worse than being abused. How would he know? Has he been in the body of a woman getting choked out by a man?
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

@MeachTheMonster
Not minimizing violence.

I’ve been physically harmed before. I just commented from a practical sense.

This is an abnormal situation and a calculated response should/would be the goal.

These nikkas are wilin’.

Once again “just leave it alone” was never said.

If you don’t understand the skepticism a black man would have with immediately getting the police involved then you have not been paying attention.
He's just keeping it real by acknowledging an unfortunate truth of how abuse victims are treated in media. I don't think he's minimizing anything. Look at Megan the Stallion and all the scrutiny she got for years for highlighting the assault on her.
That’s all i’m trying to say. Even meg calculated that her life was way worse getting the police/media involved then it would have been had they handled it amongst themselves.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And look at how Megan was vindicated.

If you don’t think she’s about to go on a media whirlwind after winning her case you’re tripping.

If Meg followed the advice in this thread Torey Lanez would’ve dropped mixtape after mixtape about having sex with two friends, Meg being a liar and him being the man and she would just sit in the corner and let him keep it up.

But luckily her ass is with RocNation and they said fukk that we’re putting his ass in the ground.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Not minimizing violence.

I’ve been physically harmed before. I just commented from a practical sense.

This is an abnormal situation and a calculated response should/would be the goal.

Once again “just leave it alone” was never said.

If you don’t understand the skepticism a black man would have with immediately getting the police involved then you have not been paying attention.

That’s all i’m trying to say. Even meg calculated that her life was way worse getting the police/media involved then it would have been had they handled it amongst themselves.
Ay, you were going the hardest for Meg in that trial thread. You probably the last poster on here to minimize abuse.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude better not fukk up his marvel bag....

Kang bout to be in every movie for the next decade.

disney might drop his ass if he ain't careful too. they ain't on that warner brothers shyt letting ezra miller run around starting cults and doing all sorts of weird shyt and still giving him major motion pictures :mjpls: