Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be real, what she goes through next is gonna be worse than getting choked.

Unless she was scared for her life or thought she couldn’t get away from him. This next step is gonna suck for her.

Powerful millionaire that has literal billions riding on his shoulders, unless she has it on video or some real compelling ongoing evidence, gonna be a hard road forward for her.
AND THIS IS WHY WOMEN DONT REPORT SHYT AND MEN CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS TO ULTIMATELY SUCK IT UP AND ACT LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN SO YOU CAN AVOID THE SCRUTINY AND DRAMA AND TIME SPENT DEFENDING YOURSELF.

Just let it go and let him move on and do it to someone else.

If my dad gave me this advice I’d call him a bytch.

This is mad.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone checked on Michael B Jordan :picard:
If he’s smart his ass is laying LOW

Despite whatever relationship drama, corny jokes, blah blah—

MBJ is THE ONE and I don’t want to see that man get any dirt on him. He actually seems like a good dude who was well raised.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
These fakkits got mad at me yesterday all because I dispelled they pro black bean pie eating fantasy that somehow, being with a black woman will save you from a situation like this, as if sistas wouldn't throw yo black ass in jail just as fast. They literally got mad at that comment. Replying with they bullshyt comments that I didn't even bother reading lol
This man is literally heartbroken because white women were attacked. Good lord :lupe:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
If true, talk about fumbling the bag :gucci:
Hopefully she pulled a thin line between love and hate and caused all them marks on herself :francis:

If it's not true, it wont be cleared up quick enough. nikkas on Era already equating him to Ezra Miller. :why:
Even Depp wasnt big enough for those allegations to not derail his career. He was white and a megastar.

What's era?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
AND THIS IS WHY WOMEN DONT REPORT SHYT AND MEN CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS TO ULTIMATELY SUCK IT UP AND ACT LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN SO YOU CAN AVOID THE SCRUTINY AND DRAMA AND TIME SPENT DEFENDING YOURSELF.

Just let it go and let him move on and do it to someone else.

If my dad gave me this advice I’d call him a bytch.

This is mad.
One more time. Nowhere did i say “suck it up”.

This is not a normal situation between two normal people.

As i said, i know it’s an emotional situation. But please respond to what i actually said, and not your preconceived notions of whatever argument you are having.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It won't even get that far imo
Will probably not get any real roles after this
Oh no I was referring to MBJ as he’s definitely going to get asked questions about it. For his sake, he better hope that everything went smoothly with issues behind the scenes of Creed 3 or he might end up catching a stay as well.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
mbj dated a black woman recently, bw not gonna abandon him like they finna do JM

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Let’s be real, what she goes through next is gonna be worse than getting choked.

Unless she was scared for her life or thought she couldn’t get away from him. This next step is gonna suck for her.

Powerful millionaire that has literal billions riding on his shoulders, unless she has it on video or some real compelling ongoing evidence, gonna be a hard road forward for her.

:what: