Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s just basic self preservation.

You don’t report someone/something like that unless you figure to gain more out of the report than you would without the report.
It’s just basic self preservation.

You don’t report someone/something like that unless you figure to gain more out of the report than you would without the report.
:what: You report it so the nikka can’t do it to you or another woman again

Wtf

When you let that shyt slide the next time he hits you he’ll break your arm. Then the next time he might actually kill you.

Y’all nikkas. You roll with literal scummy ass birches if you think it’s normal to ignore abuse for money

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:sas1:

Dana_White_Slaps_His_Wife.gif
Wow. Never saw this. Thought it was cribbed from the net.

Smdh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: You report it so the nikka can’t do it to you or another woman again

Wtf

When you let that shyt slide the next time he hits you he’ll break your arm. Then the next time he might actually kill you.

Y’all nikkas. You roll with literal scummy ass birches if you think it’s normal to ignore abuse for money
I didn’t say to ignore the abuse and I understand it’s an emotional situation.

I apologize for my comments and will wait for more info before commenting further.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
JM is blowing up amongst black people, but he's not more famous than Ezra Miller, they are about the same right now. don't get carried away. LOL.

Ezra Miller was mostly in indie films other than his break in 'Justice League' which had all types of production issues. Remember that movie went through a ton of reshoots with Joss Whedon and by the time they released it to theaters it flopped.

Then they released the "Snyder Cut" of the movie but that was only on streaming.

I haven't seen Ezra Miller do anything else of note.

Majors was in a hit HBO Show. He's been in a lot of movies now, big movie roles. He's the new big bad of the MCU. There is no way he is not more famous than Ezra Miller.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
These fakkits got mad at me yesterday all because I dispelled they pro black bean pie eating fantasy that somehow, being with a black woman will save you from a situation like this, as if sistas wouldn't throw yo black ass in jail just as fast. They literally got mad at that comment. Replying with they bullshyt comments that I didn't even bother reading lol
Unfortunately there's empirical research that proves Black women are less likely to report Black men for assault because they understand how the justice system will treat Black men.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
YouTube comments on this are funny. I saw someone say (paraphrasing) "on one hand, black people can be violent and criminals. On the other hand, we've seen how women operate, how they will falsely accuse a man. I really don't know what to believe "

Racists are in a pickle cause they tend to be on that redpill shyt too, lol
That’s why I was saying this shyt is iffy because he definitely could have done something, but everyone knows how white women act when they don’t get their way so who knows if she isn’t drumming this up.

Omg humanity is…a trip

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ezra Miller was mostly in indie films other than his break in 'Justice League' which had all types of production issues. Remember that movie went through a ton of reshoots with Joss Whedon and by the time they released it to theaters it flopped.

Then they released the "Snyder Cut" of the movie but that was only on streaming.

I haven't seen Ezra Miller do anything else of note.

Majors was in a hit HBO Show. He's been in a lot of movies now, big movie roles. He's the new big bad of the MCU. There is no way he is not more famous than Ezra Miller.
he was in both Dumbledore movies. and check my edit. JM's movie Devotion completely bombed at the box office. Yall claiming he the hottest thing in hollywood but the one movie he carried on his own went brick. I'm one of the few people on TLR that went and paid to see the movie. Most of yall claiming he's famous were likek "i didn't even know he had a movie out". LOL

stop fighting this hard for this side issue. LMAO.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or she just doesn't like being choked...?
Let’s be real, what she goes through next is gonna be worse than getting choked.

Unless she was scared for her life or thought she couldn’t get away from him. This next step is gonna suck for her.

Powerful millionaire that has literal billions riding on his shoulders, unless she has it on video or some real compelling ongoing evidence, gonna be a hard road forward for her.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately there's empirical research that proves Black women are less likely to report Black men for assault because they understand how the justice system will treat Black men.

Which is why so many suffer in silence and why men treat women of other races “differently”. They know those women will run to the law if they mess up. They know we probably won’t. Although the smart women know better.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
he was in both Dumbledore movies. and check my edit. JM's movie Devotion completely bombed at the box office. Yall claiming he the hottest thing in hollywood but the one movie he carried on his own went brick. I'm one of the few people on TLR that went and paid to see the movie. Most of yall claiming he's famous were likek "i didn't even know he had a movie out". LOL

stop fighting this hard for this side issue. LMAO.
Those Dumbledore movies flopped considerably btw to the point that they are now on ice.