Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should’ve stuck to the white girls

katewinslet-arthur.gif

:mjpls:
He did :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is why liberals will always lose and are seen as weak

This refusal to engage with words YOU put out there because you know you can't explain it. Throwing rocks and hiding your hands while trying to appear sanctimonious. "Oh I been known that" ass nikka

Them nikkas just want pats on the back for bravery but hightail it at the first sign of accountability for the rhetoric they present :camby:

School me on Trump, Majorie Taylor Greene and Tucker Carlson's "debate skills" when it comes to their rhetoric... Lie, lie some more... get caught in lies...blame everyone else :mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
After reading the update, Ima say it’s a setup.

A “girlfriend” ain’t gone report a dude like JM for one choke and a slap. She messing up both their bag.

This had to be a random chick he was just messing with and he fell out with her and she’s looking for revenge.
not gonna lie, as fukk up as it sounds, that's what I thought while reading the tmz article. I'm not saying she shouldn't have reported it, BUT, in this context, how many women in her position to possibly "secure the bag" would actually go to the police and press charges. the article said, he grabbed her, choked her and punch her, women have let much more egregious act go from their dudes he worked at gas stations.
but again, that was my initial thought reading the article. i think he's super talented, if he did it then he has to face the consequences

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
not gonna lie, as fukk up as it sounds, that's what I thought while reading the tmz article. I'm not saying she shouldn't have reported it, BUT, in this context, how many women in her position to possibly "secure the bag" would actually go to the police and press charges. the article said, he grabbed her, choked her and punch her, women have let much more egregious act go from their dudes he worked at gas stations.
Not every woman cares about “securing the bag” and it’s corny that posters keep it using it as a justification

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Twitter is just a bunch of vultures waiting for someone’s worst moment so they can throw around their buzzwords on them
Breh, I know a dude who work behind the scene in hollywood, worked for years with tons of guys, a bunch of them are a$$holes, some are cool. It happens like ANY fukking industry.. At a moments notice you have all these white people coming out, I wonder why? Most likely they mad a black man wasnt groveling at they feet or some shyt now they just saying anything and OTHER brothers quick to believe it, WHAT. THE. fukk. Some of these dudes look suspect too in profile pic, they probably seen Majors wearing that pink shyt in photo shoot and tried to get at him and he probably spit on them :pacspit:and they salty and these dudes riding shotgun to destroy a black man off the strength some random scorned fan typing anything.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Once this case is over , have no more contact with this woman ever again and find u some women that’s on your program

U need to talk to dudes like Leo and a few others

Oh, he’ll have no contact with that woman alright. :skip:

Matter of fact, he’ll have no contact with any women after the case is done. :skip:

lol at everyone coming out saying he is an a$$hole now, when was that same energy just two days ago?

To be fair, that “they/them” dude did post about him being abusive months ago. :ehh:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Not every woman cares about “securing the bag” and it’s corny that posters keep it using it as a justification

And it ain't because they care about the woman securing a damn thing. They just want the woman to keep quiet so their imaginary friend can do as they wish with zero repercussions.

If they at least came out and said the bare naked truth, I'd still disagree but one can at least respect the honesty. However to couch it in some delusional mindset tantamount to "If she just accepts the abuse and shuts up, she'll be wealthy and happy" is a sick and twisted way to pretend as if they care about her happiness, when the truth is they couldn't give 2 damns about the welfare of the one receiving the hits in the first place.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's a wrap for breh I'm afraid. The whole "they're out to get the black man" or "but white men" defense ain't working anymore I'm afraid.

Your PAWG claiming assault as a black male is basically a career ender in his profession. I don't see how he could possibly bounce back from this.

2022-toronto-international-film-festival-devotion-premiere.jpg

The fact his girl didn't even give him a lifeline in the police report is what nailed him in.
Ol girl was probably a bit possessive and flipped out realizing that *gasp* my newly world-famous boyfriend is meeting other women.

Now, I’m not saying he did OR didn’t do it. We don’t know these people :hubie:

What I am saying, though, is that a lot of ppl who “pawg” and “divest” don’t want to acknowledge the fukking racial dynamics that are ALWAYS at play when you are dealing with these people.

Something probably did happen, because shyt happens sometimes. But ol girl possibly made it more than what it was or didn’t include what she may have done to escalate the situation. Being a white woman is a cheat code for EVERYTHING and EVERY SITUATION.

I’m not saying he’s innocent, but I’m not saying that I would be surprised if his chick embellished the story because she was mad at him for entertaining other women.

Same way any of us would flip if we saw another chick in our man’s phone.

The difference is a white woman knows she can actually use the system to punish a Black man for making her upset.

Not telling brehs what to do, but this is why some Black behave differently with white/non-black women. Because they know those women can flip and use the law on them.
But those same men don’t always handle Black women as gingerly as their pawgs so 🤔 🤷🏾‍♀️

I hope the truth comes out and the trajectory of his career isn’t thrown off by this if he’s innocent.

He’s a VERY talented man and is literally the next big thing in the industry.