Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is why liberals will always lose and are seen as weak

This refusal to engage with words YOU put out there because you know you can't explain it. Throwing rocks and hiding your hands while trying to appear sanctimonious. "Oh I been known that" ass nikka

Them nikkas just want pats on the back for bravery but hightail it at the first sign of accountability for the rhetoric they present :camby:
So the thecoli member’s insinuating with no proof Majors was gay cause of that photo shoot should be held to accountability, too?

Or we just going to pretend like it wasn’t Majors own actions that opened the door to people thinking random tweets might be the truth?

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The point is there his story her story and the truth.

Damn near everyday Chris Brown gets another accusation and all of them after the Rhianna ass whipping fell flat and even that might have been "justified" (I'm not saying it was but the way Rhianna moved it seems like she understood why homie did that)

At the end of the day homie eats 6000 Calories a day Ifhe did it it will come out If he didn't do it that might come out but people acting like a disagreement with two people is some world altering situation is wierd.

Here's the truth a chick can make a mad move to call the cops and once she realizes the ramifications of calling the cops she regrets it.

I know that was the case in my situation she called like 7 times ( I blocked each time) essentially saying My Bad and I don't know why you tripping

If it was that chick he was with on the red carpet I doubt if she really wants the relationship to be over but either way it has to be.
Chris Brown is a poor example to use as the basis of your argument considering that Karrueche Tran has a restraining order against him and proved that he essentially did the exact same thing to her as he did to Rihanna. I say that as someone who still defends him till this day.

As I said in another comment, it can easily be proven considering that there was someone else in the car at the time that the incident came out. With that being said, a lot of those blind items have validity to them even if the media doesn't report on them right away.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
This can be said for anybody like The Rock for an example, but that tweet shouldn't be even made in the first place if there's no name dropping with the message. People make tweets just to make tweets.
giphy.gif

Is this your first time ever reading a blind item? :dahell:

It's an entire industry that's been thriving for decades and has been around WAY before Twitter was even a concept :skip:

And since no names are mentioned, that's what makes them basically harmless. Y'all love to knot your panties up over every little thing :mjlol:

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
This can be said for anybody like The Rock for an example, but that tweet shouldn't be even made in the first place if there's no name dropping with the message. People make tweets just to make tweets.
giphy.gif

He did say relatively new actor to the scene so I could only see this being applied to Majors.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is this your first time ever reading a blind item? :dahell:

It's an entire industry that's been thriving for decades and has been around WAY before Twitter was even a concept :skip:

And since no names are mentioned, that's what makes them basically harmless. Y'all love to knot your panties up over every little thing :mjlol:
I remember it being mentioned in a blind item that Miley Cyrus parents were divorcing months before the announcement was made public :mjlol:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Not looing good for him since others are coming out and saying he's got anger issues. Whether it's true or not, but actors really have to move better because people have ammunition ready when you F up

FsHTWJFWcAMdhoJ

FsHTWJHXsAUTjhh
Im sure a bunch of Ivy league cacs wanted to spare a big violent black dude progressing Hollywood. Sounds legit.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I remember it being mentioned in a blind item that Miley Cyrus parents were divorcing months before the announcement was made public :mjlol:

From my experience blind items are accurate as fukk (at the very least more accurate than meteorologists, and everyone takes their word as gospel). It's the anonymity aspect that allows for those details to be so prevalent in those blurbs.

Coli stans are just mad that yet another entertainer that they've invested in on a level deeper than entertainment may have violated their judgment. They need to be mad that they may have once again fallen for the okey-doke ("He seems cool, I can't picture him violating someone" as if they know this dude at all :mjlol:) and figure out why their dumb asses ain't learning their lessons from the last time.

They're called actors for a reason. They're job title tells you all you need to know.