Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
Not looing good for him since others are coming out and saying he's got anger issues. Whether it's true or not, but actors really have to move better because people have ammunition ready when you F up

FsHTWJFWcAMdhoJ

FsHTWJHXsAUTjhh
All that hard work for nothing. These actors are idiots.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know this dude other than seeing his name everywhere the last several weeks and that he's from dfw area.

Hope he's not guilty but these tweets are very smokey.

Sounds like MBJ really needs to mentor breh.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Chris Brown is a poor example to use as the basis of your argument considering that Karrueche Tran has a restraining order against him and proved that he essentially did the exact same thing to her as he did to Rihanna. I say that as someone who still defends him till this day.

As I said in another comment, it can easily be proven considering that there was someone else in the car at the time that the incident came out. With that being said, a lot of those blind items have validity to them even if the media doesn't report on them right away.
Why do you defend him then?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why do you defend him then?
I support his music but not necessarily him as a person.

Nothing has stuck to him outside the Rihanna and Karrueche situation and he isn’t the star that he was for people to keep him out of jail, so either a lot of those rumors aren’t true or he’s good at paying people off.

I would imagine it’s a combination of the two.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Actors are petty, narcissistic, and insecure. Unless you’re in the same profession it probably isn’t a good idea to date one.

I have no clue who this alleged victim is and it really doesn’t matter. If he slapped her and tried to choke her that is awful and he needs to face the consequences for his actions.

If a woman is willing to hide your abuse and temper from others so you can continue to “secure the bag” that’s also not ok. Think about the leverage that kind of person would have after many years. And one day they WILL get tired of it.