Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wooooooow

Naw, ANY woman with common sense is going to leave and report a man who puts his hands on her. A girlfriend should definitely report “one choke and a slap”! :what:
Gotdamn I hope y’all don’t have daughters one day.
I guess it’ll be cool if her husband slaps her around a bit as long as they don’t have to ask for help with the mortgage.

Anyway, I didn’t actually read the report. If he actually did all that then OMG
I apologize my post was insensitive, but also just speaking to how things usually go.

I actually briefly talked to my daughter about this story.

Obviously you’d want a family member to remove themselves from a violent situation, but it’s not so cut and dry on if getting the police/media involved would be the correct move immediately.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Or you know, leave at the first sign of a man being aggressive to you.

If my homie and me had a fight cause I overstepped done boundaries of his and he whooped my ass, I wouldn’t ruin his career, I might stop hanging around him and tell him throw me some to shut up
Sounds like that’s what she did? Going to the police only “ruined” his career because someone told TMZ. Was she supposed to just hire a lawyer and make a financial demand? As a lawyer I would have told my client to go report it to the police first and foremost.

It’s like getting in a fender bender. Always call the cops and report it. The statements need to be in writing and locked in. Then we sue.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He gives off disturbed vibes. I think that why his acting hits.

With that said I don't think this is anything new, however the situation is probably different now.

Men and women are vindictive. But women especially so, him going from a actor to a "well known heart throb" makes things different.

He probably gets hit on by all kinda women now, she can't help but see it all the time and he probably feeling his self way more on top of that.

So now the next time they fight instead of it being "another fight" it's time to go to the police.

Dude seems to absolutely be in love with acting so she hitting him where it hurts.

I doubt it's about the money as much as it's about the payback. The money would just be a bonus.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know
This ain't 1993..why didn't he get metooed 1-5 years ago?

You'd have to ask the people who posted it. I'm not saying the man is guilty. I'm saying, we don't know him or who he is IRL. People saying they don't think he'd do this but how would they know? The man could be a saint or he could be legendary a$$hole, we don't know. Whatever he is or did is gonna come out for sure now

With that said, I love JM and have seen damn near all of his work. It's shocking yes, but I don't know who that man is when they cut the cameras off