Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not every woman cares about “securing the bag” and it’s corny that posters keep it using it as a justification
Because they don’t care about women or see us a actual people.
We’re supposed to stand in the background and get tossed around like rag dolls as long as the money is going to potentially roll in :francis:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Looks like this twitter poster is apart of alphabet gang. They always have something slick to say about black men
In this instance it comes with the territory. Majors was in the NYC acting scene, which is full of lgbt people.

Also that person tweeted out that first tweet over a month before this recent news occurred, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.

I wouldn’t doubt this dude being an abuser, but I understand if others want to wait to make an opinion on the situation.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Because they don’t care about women or see us a actual people.
We’re supposed to stand in the background and get tossed around like rag dolls as long as the money is going to potentially roll in :francis:
Or you know, leave at the first sign of a man being aggressive to you.

If my homie and me had a fight cause I overstepped done boundaries of his and he whooped my ass, I wouldn’t ruin his career, I might stop hanging around him and tell him throw me some to shut up

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
In this instance it comes with the territory. Majors was in the NYC acting scene, which is full of lgbt people.

Also that person tweeted out that first tweet over a month before this recent news occurred, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.

I wouldn’t doubt this dude being an abuser, but I understand if others want to wait to make an opinion on the situation.
DId he say his name? Or did he just vaguely put out some twitter shyt? You riding shotgun with buddy, cosigning this shyt? :snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
After reading the update, Ima say it’s a setup.

A “girlfriend” ain’t gone report a dude like JM for one choke and a slap. She messing up both their bag.

This had to be a random chick he was just messing with and he fell out with her and she’s looking for revenge.

not gonna lie, as fukk up as it sounds, that's what I thought while reading the tmz article. I'm not saying she shouldn't have reported it, BUT, in this context, how many women in her position to possibly "secure the bag" would actually go to the police and press charges. the article said, he grabbed her, choked her and punch her, women have let much more egregious act go from their dudes he worked at gas stations.
but again, that was my initial thought reading the article. i think he's super talented, if he did it then he has to face the consequences

Wooooooow

Naw, ANY woman with common sense is going to leave and report a man who puts his hands on her. A girlfriend should definitely report “one choke and a slap”! :what:
Gotdamn I hope y’all don’t have daughters one day.
I guess it’ll be cool if her husband slaps her around a bit as long as they don’t have to ask for help with the mortgage.

Anyway, I didn’t actually read the report. If he actually did all that then OMG

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Or you know, leave at the first sign of a man being aggressive to you.

If my homie and me had a fight cause I overstepped done boundaries of his and he whooped my ass, I wouldn’t ruin his career, I might stop hanging around him and tell him throw me some to shut up
Are you seriously saying women shouldn't report abuse? You're the same type of clown that would be demanding why a woman took so long to report an incident if it came out years later. You just don't want them to report at all, huh? :skip:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
DId he say his name? Or did he just vaguely put out some twitter shyt? You riding shotgun with buddy, cosigning this shyt? :snoop:
I’m leaning on the side of this being true :yeshrug: if you don’t believe it’s true, I don’t blame you, but this is my opinion at the moment until more information is released.