Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Um sir?!

:picard: Is there ANYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD THAT AINT A WEIRDO?!!!!!!!

I’ll take u him and raise you Armie Hammer.

And yes you read that right. Cannibalism.

Btw I’m not posting this stuff to deflect from Johnathan’s stuff. If he did it, he did it. I don’t Stan celebrities. I’ll wait for all details. Rather I’m just wondering why all these celebrities have so many issues?!!
It’s like Hollywood handpicks legit psychos to be stars. What am I missing?!!
As much as we forget with technology, we are still animals at our core. Sexual gratification is one of the greatest motivators. After all, every living organisms imperative is to reproduce and fukk…

Any place that attracts good looking people and gives them power is kind of destined to have instances of this kind of stuff at a higher rate, imo.

If you have a sexual attraction, or fetish that is illegal or at the very least taboo (like rape fantasies, torture, and cannibalism) you’ll do anything to satisfy that sexual urge. If you have to get power and be famous to do it, then so be it. “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

The above has held true since the dawn of humanity so it’s no wonder that Hollywood is entrenched with pedophiles or other kinds of psychos and they end up perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

The Halo effect is real, and good looking people with even very little status can get away with much more than the average person. Combine that with power, and a power that is centered (generally) on how you look, it’s a recipe for disaster.

More generally, Hollywood has power and sociopaths and psychopaths will always flock to places of power to do evil things (sexual or otherwise) . And they will also flourish, because it’s easier to acquire power when you have no morals or regard for other people.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's a hyper competitive industry, and most actors are narcissists by design, and then they are pampered and placed on a pedestal when they make it. Not hard to believe why this keeps happening
So you’re saying the fame goes to their heads. I could see that.

But it’s really uncanny at how crazy just seems to gravitate to Hollywood.

I’ve also asked this question before about Hollywood and rituals. Imma need somebody to come out with a tell all book.

What are the rituals?
Who controls them?
What is the purpose?
When did these originate?
What’s the end game?
Why?!!:damn:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
As much as we forget with technology, we are still animals at our core. Sexual gratification is one of the greatest motivators. After all, every living organisms imperative is to reproduce and fukk…

Any place that attracts good looking people and gives them power is kind of destined to have instances of this kind of stuff at a higher rate, imo.

If you have a sexual attraction, or fetish that is illegal or at the very least taboo (like rape fantasies, torture, and cannibalism) you’ll do anything to satisfy that sexual urge. If you have to get power and be famous to do it, then so be it. “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

The above has held true since the dawn of humanity so it’s no wonder that Hollywood is entrenched with pedophiles or other kinds of psychos and they end up perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

The Halo effect is real, and good looking people with even very little status can get away with much more than the average person. Combine that with power, and a power that is centered (generally) on how you look, it’s a recipe for disaster.

More generally, Hollywood has power and sociopaths and psychopaths will always flock to places of power to do evil things (sexual or otherwise) . And they will also flourish, because it’s easier to acquire power when you have no morals or regard for other people.

Great post. Do you feel politics or Hollywood attract more sociopaths/psychopaths?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

:wow: This is why I generally don’t do celebrity or rich people worship. I don’t look to online gurus for guidance or deify them.

I’m not apart of a hive or willing to curse out people online on behalf of any star. Primarily because they don’t put money in my household. But more importantly, because they are human and flawed like anybody else and fukk up too.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Tbh this is light by Hollywood standards. All he has to do is get a good lawyer and pay his girl to recant her story.

He will lose all the recent goodwill he had and being the “it” black male actor tho. He can lay low and still be in these movies.

In short… people don’t really care

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this will be a wake up call to all these young, upcoming Black actors in Hollywood. Stay laser focused on your career and building your brand, and stop chasing women and relationships. Dudes should be at home reading a book or some shyt if they're not out filming a film/series or being productive.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Hopefully this will be a wake up call to all these young, upcoming Black actors in Hollywood. Stay laser focused on your career and building your brand, and stop chasing women and relationships. Dudes should be at home reading a book or some shyt if they're not out filming a film/series or being productive.

:pachaha:

A bigtime Hollywood celeb? Yeah right.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tZo95PD.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing certain people say this is basically Jonathan major's shaming ritual that he has to go through like his peers.

The speed in which this became trending is a very suspicious and alarming. But again TMZ is basically an intelligence agency for Hollyweird. They're the first ones to know anything that goes on, authentic or contrived

WTF is a shaming ritual? :mjlol:

It's always gotta be a conspiracy with some people.

TMZ is first to know because they pay people for info. You got video footage of a famous person doing something crazy you go straight to TMZ.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Hearing certain people say this is basically Jonathan major's shaming ritual that he has to go through like his peers.

The speed in which this became trending is a very suspicious and alarming. But again TMZ is basically an intelligence agency for Hollyweird. They're the first ones to know anything that goes on, authentic or contrived

By certain people you mean other house bound shut in retards who like to blame their troubles on the world rather than leaving the house and making something of themselves?

Just wondering