Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Have to be impeccable in your conduct as a black man and that still might not be enough. Allegations are enough to destroy a career in this era, his career will never be the same after this. If it's that blonde he's been walking around with on red carpets, that's the type instinctively I would be wary of, you are always on thin ice with white women and white people generally. Actually you are on thin ice with everyone incuding other black men. Hopefully the other brehs in hollywood are having a moment clarity. This incident and the conversation that will grow out of it will contain many important lessons, if you needed a reminder that we as black men are seen as a monolith sit tight.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
WTF is a shaming ritual? :mjlol:

It's always gotta be a conspiracy with some people.

TMZ is first to know because they pay people for info. You got video footage of a famous person doing something crazy you go straight to TMZ.
Nikka let people believe what they want to. Why does it make you angry? You didn't have to respond and say shyt you dork

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully this will be a wake up call to all these young, upcoming Black actors in Hollywood. Stay laser focused on your career and building your brand, and stop chasing women and relationships. Dudes should be at home reading a book or some shyt if they're not out filming a film/series or being productive.
Or have better control of your emotions and morals so you don't STRANGLE someone

You ain't see Jamie fox or Denzel caught up in this

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
again, they don't have to put a movie out. and they are rebooting all this shyt anyway.
Majors is a not a bigger name than Ezra Miller. LOL they are about the same. Jonathan name might be hotter right now but they are at about the same level of famous. Ezra Miller might be more famous to be honest.

And Ezra Miller kept getting roles while he kept being in trouble with the law and accused of grooming and other shyt. Like i said, people are fake outraging about JM because he's black. Ezra Miller has a whole string of shyt and it's not just random twitter accounts. And people are going to be at that Flash movie this year because they don't really care.

edit: the whole "they already filmed the movie" thing is misleading.

forget "they don't have to release the movie"...they filmed the movie AFTER a video of him attacking a fan surfaced. they went forward with the shyt anyways. LOL.

WB allegedly paid off accusers to make the charges against Miller go away and they're saying they want to keep working with him publicly. And he had numerous offenses against him including regular assault, sexual assault, breaking and entering, theft, grooming, etc...

But they're still fine with him.

Why? Because he's a cac.

Majors though, like some Black people, actually thinks he's among friends when he's around cacs instead of understanding that he's among snakes who despise him. And will turn on him just like snakes if they decide they don't like him for any offense. Or nothing at all. :mjpls:

And having a white gf is about the dumbest thing you could do. Which he doesn't know.....yet.

But I think that's why old school Black celebrities are basically statues and give cacs nothing to use and steer clear of them off camera because they know you can't trust them in anyway shape or form.

Or have better control of your emotions and morals so you don't STRANGLE someone

They just tried to get Jamie on some bs with Cameron Diaz recently. And Katie "cac" Couric tried some bs with Denzel awhile back. And there was that other cacette from Grey's Anatomy Ellen Pompeo that said something about arguing with him to try to jam him up.

Last edited:

darryl

Superstar
Daps

You just had to respond to that insightful post with your typical coli smartassness

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hopefully this will be a wake up call to all these young, upcoming Black actors in Hollywood. Stay laser focused on your career and building your brand, and stop chasing women and relationships. Dudes should be at home reading a book or some shyt if they're not out filming a film/series or being productive.

Thats what Michael B Jordan says he does

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
They about to do him like whats his name from Birth of a Nation.. was it Nate Parker or something like that. It is what it is. too much masculinity was gonna get his card pulled regardless.
THAT moist Pink Panther-ass dude!?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
gotdamnit Jonathan :mjlol:

steve-francis-waving.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is already trending.

:snoop:

All it takes is one. I don't know Jonathan majors, but just my gut tells me he isn't some fool who would do something like that.

Black man buzzing and popping out here in the celeb circles and all of a sudden now he's a woman beater...

Who knows what really is the truth. He could have not sucked off somebody high up on the food chain and now they're pulling the plug.

This is why living a modest Life as a common person beats this celebrity shyt. You basically belong to them when you're at that level
You notice that Micheal B. Jordan spends significantly more time overseas than in the states.

Homie is moving like Drake.

Low Key Micheal B. Jordan is giving a masterclass on how to move as a Black Celeb. Even the Lori Harvey thing worked great, allow him to be seen as dumped by her so he can say I Tried and sit back and watch her other relationship fail as soon as it becomes public.

Even the "Corny Kid" Check was good it shows that he remembers where he came from and checking the super light bright plays well to the colorism crowd so he can't be seen as elavating light brites even if he's seen on a yatcht will a dozen of them.