Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Or have better control of your emotions and morals so you don't STRANGLE someone

You ain't see Jamie fox or Denzel caught up in this
Slightly different eras.

Although as we can see with Cosby bytches can bring up shyt from way back, Denzel got married early and to the extent that he did step out on his marriage ( only speculation) it was with primarly clouted people, That's why when Julia Roberts literally jumped into his arms no one dared to make the suggestion Denzel every went there.

Jamie dealt with honest Thots they came to parties got piped out went home and stayed quiet. When he heard that super head was at a party he went out of his way to aviod her.

You're 9 90's to the 2000's IG modelscan still stay in the game because they have demonstated the ability to keep their mouths shut.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At this point it's stupid for a Black Celeb to hang out in America.

You do anything and TMZ catches it and roasts you.

You do dirt overseas and no one cares. There's video evidence of Offset fukking up in South Africa and we'd never known about it if Cardi herself didn't put it on blast.

There's no Love and Hip -Hop in South Africa and the blogs don't care.

But most importantly TMZ doesn't have the reach to get police arrest records in Jamaica so bullshyt arrests can be squashed.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At this point it's stupid for a Black Celeb to hang out in America.

You do anything and TMZ catches it and roasts you.

You do dirt overseas and no one cares. There's video evidence of Offset fukking up in South Africa and we'd never known about it if Cardi herself didn't put it on blast.

There's no Love and Hip -Hop in South Africa and the blogs don't care.

But most importantly TMZ doesn't have the reach to get police arrest records in Jamaica so bullshyt arrests can be squashed.
It’s not hard at all to ask people to be a decent human being and it’s weird that people but that expectation on celebrities more than the average person. They are no more prone or immune to fukking up in life than we are.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s not hard at all to ask people to be a decent human being and it’s weird that people but that expectation on celebrities more than the average person. They are no more prone or immune to fukking up in life than we are.
What??? Homie is probably at parties where people do shyt loads of coke and bad bytches are on deck to suck you off.

I'm a regular guy and I was charged with rape after I asked a chick to leave my house

I was a "decent human being" but I was charged with Rape most people hear that and stop right there.

Cuba Gooding Jr was accused of putting hands and feet on bytches they showed evidence of homie maybe brushing his hands on a bytches ass in the club and another tape of him Drunk in Club Liv.

I think he got probation and that was the end of it.

That was also the end of his career too.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This shyt is already trending.

:snoop:

All it takes is one. I don't know Jonathan majors, but just my gut tells me he isn't some fool who would do something like that.

Black man buzzing and popping out here in the celeb circles and all of a sudden now he's a woman beater...

Who knows what really is the truth. He could have not sucked off somebody high up on the food chain and now they're pulling the plug.

This is why living a modest Life as a common person beats this celebrity shyt. You basically belong to them when you're at that level
That popped in my head big time bro. He's a cautious calculating dude. He's not the type to slip up on some bullsh*t like this especially at this stage of career during his rise upwards.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You notice that Micheal B. Jordan spends significantly more time overseas than in the states.

Homie is moving like Drake.

Low Key Micheal B. Jordan is giving a masterclass on how to move as a Black Celeb. Even the Lori Harvey thing worked great, allow him to be seen as dumped by her so he can say I Tried and sit back and watch her other relationship fail as soon as it becomes public.

Even the "Corny Kid" Check was good it shows that he remembers where he came from and checking the super light bright plays well to the colorism crowd so he can't be seen as elavating light brites even if he's seen on a yatcht will a dozen of them.
That corny kid check helped him . this is where Budden's was wrong. To the general public because it got connected to the entire "bullying" thing so EVERYONE cosigned him even when there was disagreement within "certain segments". Even during the clip you can see his white female publicist next to him ushering him along, she saw what was happening and if she didnt like it she would have cut it waaaay shorter...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What??? Homie is probably at parties where people do shyt loads of coke and bad bytches are on deck to suck you off.

I'm a regular guy and I was charged with rape after I asked a chick to leave my house

I was a "decent human being" but I was charged with Rape most people hear that and stop right there.

Cuba Gooding Jr was accused of putting hands and feet on bytches they showed evidence of homie maybe brushing his hands on a bytches ass in the club and another tape of him Drunk in Club Liv.

I think he got probation and that was the end of it.

That was also the end of his career too.
It's unfortunate and fukked up what happened to you, but that still doesn't change the fundamental premise of my point. People stay putting celebrities on a pedestal and thinking that they aren't to fukking up in life when they are no different than everyone else with just more bread connections and resources. It's why it's hilarious that some posters are here in using the excuse that it's not true as he has a lot to lose like we literally didn't see an A list black celebrity assault someone on live TV.

Just because these stories aren't told publicly doesn't mean that they aren't true. A lot of these stories and rumors about certain celebrities are out there for months and even years before it comes mainstream, so people have to stop automatically assuming that they aren't necessarily true off the rip.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They about to do him like whats his name from Birth of a Nation.. was it Nate Parker or something like that. It is what it is. too much masculinity was gonna get his card pulled regardless.

Yeah Nate was acquitted by a white jury and they still destroyed him. Led by Black women :mjpls:

Apparently he wasn't deferential enough to them or some bs and they ruined him for it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah Nate was acquitted by a white jury and they still destroyed him. Led by Black women :mjpls:

Apparently he wasn't deferential enough to them or some bs and they ruined him for it.
The chick did eventually end up killing herself, so that magnified the situation even more whether it’s or not.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That corny kid check helped him . this is where Budden's was wrong. To the general public because it got connected to the entire "bullying" thing so EVERYONE cosigned him even when there was disagreement within "certain segments". Even during the clip you can see his white female publicist next to him ushering him along, she saw what was happening and if she didnt like it she would have cut it waaaay shorter...
Yes and Had he said that to a darkskinned chick it would've been a bad look but for him to check a Black adjacent" chick wouldn't really rile up the shea buttas too much.

Even the fact that Joe Budden defended the chick looked bad, because Joe is known to date all these no Ados Black adjacent chicks too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's unfortunate and fukked up what happened to you, but that still doesn't change the fundamental premise of my point. People stay putting celebrities on a pedestal and thinking that they aren't to fukking up in life when they are no different than everyone else with just more bread connections and resources. It's why it's hilarious that some posters are here in using the excuse that it's not true as he has a lot to lose like we literally didn't see an A list black celebrity assault someone on live TV.

Just because these stories aren't told publicly doesn't mean that they aren't true. A lot of these stories and rumors about certain celebrities are out there for months and even years before it comes mainstream, so people have to stop automatically assuming that they aren't necessarily true off the rip.
The point is there his story her story and the truth.

Damn near everyday Chris Brown gets another accusation and all of them after the Rhianna ass whipping fell flat and even that might have been "justified" (I'm not saying it was but the way Rhianna moved it seems like she understood why homie did that)

At the end of the day homie eats 6000 Calories a day Ifhe did it it will come out If he didn't do it that might come out but people acting like a disagreement with two people is some world altering situation is wierd.

Here's the truth a chick can make a mad move to call the cops and once she realizes the ramifications of calling the cops she regrets it.

I know that was the case in my situation she called like 7 times ( I blocked each time) essentially saying My Bad and I don't know why you tripping

If it was that chick he was with on the red carpet I doubt if she really wants the relationship to be over but either way it has to be.