Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
and Ezra Miller has more shyt and it's still recent and that didn't stop shyt. people are just fake outraging. it's a black man so now people jumping out windows.
Miller's movie was finished before everything came out. He's fired as flash

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
LMAO, Going to the bar with your girlfriend doenst even sound fun.. I mean I guess on date night when we are walking around after the restaurant we might dip into a bar, but we always end up TRASHED after . So if you are a couple that argues or fights, when drunk, it is a bad move...

Damn... breh about to go out choking a white woman :snoop:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
yes the person who tweeted it confirmed it is about him, but i guess u have to debate whether u believe the person about the content of the tweet

Oh then this is very bad….and 100% is tied to them roids

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Could be a setup....we just gotta wait for all the facts to come out. And btw Ezra Miller's movie "The Flash" is still coming out even with all the fukkery he's done soooo:mjpls:
Um sir?!

:picard: Is there ANYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD THAT AINT A WEIRDO?!!!!!!!

I’ll take u him and raise you Armie Hammer.

And yes you read that right. Cannibalism.

Btw I’m not posting this stuff to deflect from Johnathan’s stuff. If he did it, he did it. I don’t Stan celebrities. I’ll wait for all details. Rather I’m just wondering why all these celebrities have so many issues?!!
It’s like Hollywood handpicks legit psychos to be stars. What am I missing?!!

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
View attachment 4609179
4:44 PM PT -- Here's what allegedly happened in the lead-up to this. Per our law enforcement sources, police were told that the alleged victim is Majors' girlfriend -- and, according to her, they got into an argument while in a taxi returning home from a bar in Brooklyn.

Our sources say police were told the girlfriend saw another woman texting Majors, and she confronted him -- trying to sneak a peek at his phone. We're told the alleged victim/GF claims this got Majors mad, and that he allegedly grabbed her hand and allegedly slapped her.

We're also told the alleged victim claims he put his hands around her neck during this. Our sources say the woman was dropped off somewhere and that JM spent the night elsewhere. It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime.
e.They updated the story

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dog, stop being a hypocrite and shytting up the thread.

Moving along

This guy really unloading ….

This says this….

na if he gonna say all this… might as well stand by it. No need for him to run

These tweets are all deleted now :lupe: what’d they say?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Miller's movie was finished before everything came out. He's fired as flash

they don't have to put a movie out. if it was that serious they could've just ate that shyt. they are supposedly rebooting the DCU anyways. There's a whole Batgirl movie that was filmed that's not coming out. It's all just fake twitter outrage.

And you would think people would learn after the Amber Heard situation about just believing shyt.