Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These tweets are all deleted now :lupe: what’d they say?

Oh wow!!!

He basically was saying he went to school with Majors and claimed he was trash trying to slander his name but didn’t really have receipts.

But just saying a bunch of stuff without saying anything really

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing certain people say this is basically Jonathan major's shaming ritual that he has to go through like his peers.

The speed in which this became trending is a very suspicious and alarming. But again TMZ is basically an intelligence agency for Hollyweird. They're the first ones to know anything that goes on, authentic or contrived
This trended a day late. By today's standards that might as well be a year:mjlol:

TMZ is the first to know everything because they pay for sources and major celebrity news is gonna go down in mostly 2-3 cities. Not to mention Major's is literally one of the 3 most poppin actors at the moment:mjlol:

Everything is not a dark cabal underworld conspiracy

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Um sir?!

:picard: Is there ANYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD THAT AINT A WEIRDO?!!!!!!!

I’ll take u him and raise you Armie Hammer.

And yes you read that right. Cannibalism.

Btw I’m not posting this stuff to deflect from Johnathan’s stuff. If he did it, he did it. I don’t Stan celebrities. I’ll wait for all details. Rather I’m just wondering why all these celebrities have so many issues?!!
It’s like Hollywood handpicks legit psychos to be stars. What am I missing?!!
It's a hyper competitive industry, and most actors are narcissists by design, and then they are pampered and placed on a pedestal when they make it. Not hard to believe why this keeps happening

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they don't have to put a movie out. if it was that serious they could've just ate that shyt. they are supposedly rebooting the DCU anyways. There's a whole Batgirl movie that was filmed that's not coming out. It's all just fake twitter outrage.

And you would think people would learn after the Amber Heard situation about just believing shyt.
That Batgirl movie was going directly to streaming and cost less than half of the Flash. WB wasn’t eating that shyt.

And Majors is a much bigger name than Miller ever was.

Ezra has never been on the cover of Vogue, Men’s Health or Ebony.

Man is one of the hottest names in Hollywood right now.

Of course the bigger name allegedly fukking up is going to get more press.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
How about you have some pride you buckbroken cuck. I can always count on you to spread your cape for wenches, failed wenches, and their anti-bm ilk no matter the occasion. You're superman when it comes to dikk policing black men but Clark Kent getting pegged with krytonite when it comes to even thinking a non muhkqween thought about black women.

:mjlol:

All that bloviating to say a bunch of nothing.

I cape for divestors? Show proof, nikka :ufdup:

The irony of c00ns like you calling men like me "dikk police" when your entire online existence is dedicated to fighting online "Gender Wars" with other lonely, anti-black c00nettes in a delusional attempt to get them to "act right." We don't relate and I will never take nikkas like you seriously. You're better off typing to someone else.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama has been a Senator and a two time president and has never been accused of battery on a woman or arrested

If you got shyt to lose you know how to move

Yet. Just wait til someone wants to get clout or write a book or try to defame his character. And you know already know how that'll go in today's climate with fox news and the fore figures of the gop who always say outlandish shyt and promote conspiracy theories. Keep thinking someone won't pop shyt just to pop.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Should’ve stuck to the white girls

katewinslet-arthur.gif

:mjpls:
Damn was it a black woman that this issue is with? Lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
That Batgirl movie was going directly to streaming and cost less than half of the Flash. WB wasn’t eating that shyt.

And Majors is a much bigger name than Miller ever was.

Ezra has never been on the cover of Vogue, Men’s Health or Ebony.

Man is one of the hottest names in Hollywood right now.

Of course the bigger name allegedly fukking up is going to get more press.
again, they don't have to put a movie out. and they are rebooting all this shyt anyway.
Majors is a not a bigger name than Ezra Miller. LOL they are about the same. Jonathan name might be hotter right now but they are at about the same level of famous. Ezra Miller might be more famous to be honest.

And Ezra Miller kept getting roles while he kept being in trouble with the law and accused of grooming and other shyt. Like i said, people are fake outraging about JM because he's black. Ezra Miller has a whole string of shyt and it's not just random twitter accounts. And people are going to be at that Flash movie this year because they don't really care.

edit: the whole "they already filmed the movie" thing is misleading.
April 6, 2020: A video of Ezra Miller physically attacking a fan finds its way online. To our knowledge, no one involved with Warner Bros. or The Flash ever officially acknowledges it.

April 20, 2020:
The release date for The Flash is moved up a bit, this time from July to June 3, 2022.

June 22, 2020: Michael Keaton is revealed to be returning to the role of Batman in the film, which gives fans an idea of the huge scope this movie will have.

August 20, 2020: Holy multiple Batmen, Batman! Ben Affleck will also reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman in the film.

August 22, 2020: At an event called DC Fandome, the team behind The Flash reveals that its unique adaptation of Flashpoint will kick off a new version of the DC cinematic multiverse.

October 3, 2020: Casting continues, as Billy Crudup is expected to reprise his Justice League role as Barry Allen’s dad in The Flash.

January 6, 2021: Ray Fisher, who reportedly had a role as Cyborg in The Flash since 2016, is removed from the film, the culmination of a long, public dispute between Fisher and Warner Bros. over conditions on the set of Justice League.

February 19, 2021: As if things could get any bigger, it’s announced that actress Sasha Calle will be playing Supergirl in The Flash, and in future DC projects.

March 12, 2021: Kirsey Clemons is confirmed to reprise her Justice League role as Iris West, Barry Allen’s love interest, in the film.

March 18, 2021: Zack Snyder’s Justice League is released, which significantly adds to Barry Allen’s story, including the roles played by Crudup and Clemons. A hot dog is involved.

March 25, 2021: Billy Crudup has to leave the project so a new actor is cast for Barry’s dad: Ron Livingston.

April 19, 2021: The day has finally come. Director Andy Muschietti announced that production has officially begun on a Flash movie that’s called... wait for it... The Flash. It’s been a long, long time coming.

forget "they don't have to release the movie"...they filmed the movie AFTER a video of him attacking a fan surfaced. they went forward with the shyt anyways. LOL.

Last edited: