Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Lmao. How the fukk does he pick a lawyer who lose all her cases and dress like that. My lawyer my next door neighbor he beat 5 cases for me. How the fukk this all turn into a trial. Dude stupid putting his life in the prosecuters/medias hands like that. Dude shoulda known he wasnt ever gon get a fair shake way they went after him. Lawyer was fukking stupid.
this trial was about the DA's office getting a "trophy". And if you read about the jurors, one of the jurors was laughing while the verdict was being read. Another juror was yelling out "GUILTY!" before they even got to that part of the verdict.

Also, JM's lawyer won a case for another high profile black man right before this. And those were rape charges. And to be fair, in this case they beat the actual real "abuser" charges and got him on some "reckless" shyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this trial was about the DA's office getting a "trophy". And if you read about the jurors, one of the jurors was laughing while the verdict was being read. Another juror was yelling out "GUILTY!" before they even got to that part of the verdict.

Also, JM's lawyer won a case for another high profile black man right before this. And those were rape charges. And to be fair, in this case they beat the actual real "abuser" charges and got him on some "reckless" shyt.
This is a fact and most news lets this part fall to the wayside. For a normal breh with normal money, we would hate to be done dirty in court but would be ecstatic to get much lesser charges. I know I would.

I don't however have a major marvel contract, commercials with the Army, potential oscar pictures coming up, the opportunity to be a sex symbol, and make generational wealth over the next 10 years. For someone like Majors, this is completely earth shattering shyt. He gets proved innocent of trying to beat this chicks ass like he was portrayed but what they DID get him on is rarely explained and in the court of public opinion it is misunderstood. For most people unfortunately, what he did get charged for is a distinction without a difference. He might as well have beat her ass to them.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

It should never have even gone to trial. Him running from the girl, the texts and all that did nothing but bring more attention on him for misdemeanors and had disney going “huh”. He could have plead out quietly to this shyt and no jury no nothing. Especially no news. Second he was announced guilty they fired him. I bet that wouodnt have happened if he just went into the shadows and let the girl ruin this for herself.

Instead in attempt to clear his name, he made all the choices that helped ruin his career.

I saw the article that she lost a BUNCH of high profile cases. I just dont understand why he would goto trial to clear his name in 2023 KNOWING people GUNNING for him.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It should never have even gone to trial. Him running from the girl, the texts and all that did nothing but bring more attention on him for misdemeanors and had disney going “huh”. He could have plead out quietly to this shyt and no jury no nothing. Especially no news. Second he was announced guilty they fired him. I bet that wouodnt have happened if he just went into the shadows and let the girl ruin this for herself.

Instead in attempt to clear his name, he made all the choices that helped ruin his career.

I saw the article that she lost a BUNCH of high profile cases. I just dont understand why he would goto trial to clear his name in 2023 KNOWING people GUNNING for him.
pleading out would be admitting guilt. And i don't know if they ever offered him a plea that wouldn't have been image crushing. Like i keep saying, this was a trophy for the DA. We need to focus on why a DA's office wasted all these resources on misdemeanors, and why were they on twitter putting out a statement celebrating fukking up somebody's career over some misdemeanor reckless charges.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
pleading out would be admitting guilt. And i don't know if they ever offered him a plea that wouldn't have been image crushing. Like i keep saying, this was a trophy for the DA. We need to focus on why a DA's office wasted all these resources on misdemeanors, and why were they on twitter putting out a statement celebrating fukking up somebody's career over some misdemeanor reckless charges.
Their Feminist leadership passed laws that were basically #Metoo laws. even lefty California doesn't have these wierd laws yet.

Even the Tori thing a shot where no one was injured and no one intitally wanting to talk would've been squashed and it almost was until Meg evoked Black women's Lives Matter.
I was involved in a Rape case and the dropped it simply because the accuser ducked them I mean it was a Rape case why not put out an All Points Bulletin and bring her in?

Why Because they didn't care about the so called rape more than she did.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
You dont plead to the charge they offering you. It coulda turned into a disorderly conduct. Now he got assault charges. Disney imo dont fire him for the charge, its the circus that was around it. Getting found GUILTY was the cherry on top.

Taking it to court is what makes those charges stick. He released evidence himself that hurt him in the end. Those texts were the DAs “proof” that he was manipulative.

Personally, her chasing him down shoulda shut all this down but thats why you dont leave shyt to a jury. I dont get why they went after him so hard; but i find it hard to believe they would go after a celebrity like that for no reason and wouldnt sit down…

Oh, wait; Maybe he shouldnt have alluded the cops tried to coach her on the internet. Thats prolly why they doing this.

He shoulda gathered evidence and kept it to himself and at the first court date dropped that on them, tell them to drop shyt or he taking it to trial based on what he found.

Instead he let the world judge it, they saw it didnt play in public like he thought and gave them all the time they needed to dance around it. It was bad all around gameplan and I blame the lawyer.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You dont plead to the charge they offering you. It coulda turned into a disorderly conduct. Now he got assault charges. Disney imo dont fire him for the charge, its the circus that was around it. Getting found GUILTY was the cherry on top.

Taking it to court is what makes those charges stick. He released evidence himself that hurt him in the end. Those texts were the DAs “proof” that he was manipulative.

Personally, her chasing him down shoulda shut all this down but thats why you dont leave shyt to a jury. I dont get why they went after him so hard; but i find it hard to believe they would go after a celebrity like that for no reason and wouldnt sit down…

Oh, wait; Maybe he shouldnt have alluded the cops tried to coach her on the internet. Thats prolly why they doing this.

He shoulda gathered evidence and kept it to himself and at the first court date dropped that on them, tell them to drop shyt or he taking it to trial based on what he found.

Instead he let the world judge it, they saw it didnt play in public like he thought and gave them all the time they needed to dance around it. It was bad all around gameplan and I blame the lawyer.
again, the DA was trophy hunting. People are Monday Morning Quarterbacking a situation where the DA has made 2 posts now on twitter celebrating their conviction. The whole case was bullshyt, we all saw him running on video. This was some other shyt. All this "he shoulda pled down" shyt don't matter. We don't even know if they offered a plea deal.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Understandable.

brehs gotta know that at the end of the day no matter what Black Men are on their own and that's ok.

Because there's a whole hard wig soft life on Tik Tok and....
NO-

Don’t play obtuse. That’s why no one dapped that shyt.

Don’t you as a Black man purposely date Becky after Becky and tell them to act like the upstanding Black women you aren’t actually attracted to (until your world is crashing down. Because you only share your life with white girls when life is going well).

White chick tried it with Denzel and Black women SHUT IT DOWN

They tried it with Method Man today on social media and Black woken are in the comments supporting him.

And if they ever try it with Barack they already know we are riding with him and Michelle.

NO- when you purposely seek those outside of your community, those ppl should be rallying by your side in the good times AND bad.

What Black men accompanied Majors to court?? I’m sure a bunch of brehs called him and wished him luck, but who is actually PRESENT?! I see 3 BLACK WOMEN. Where the brehs at???! 👀👀👀

Where are the Beckies????
He can party and spend money on them but ain’t none of them around, huh?
Only BLACK WOMEN are by his side during his downfall.

NO ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE YOU WAS IN THAT COURT ROOM WITH HIM. Remember that. You talking all this shyt about Black men being alone when BLACK MEN AREN’T EVEN WITH HIM NOW. OOOOOOONLY BLACK WOMEN ARE THERE TO HOLD HIM UP.

Fukking ridiculous.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What’s the unbiased Cliff notes on this :jbhmm:

Majors and this white broad had an argument and it got "physical" although it doesn't seem violently. The video actually shows him trying to get away from her and leave the situation. She chased him down. He put his hands on her at one point but from what I saw it wasn't abuse.

The case didn't seem like it had much to go on but they apparently made some text messages admissible that showed there's a violent history.

Those texts I'm guessing is what did him in. There's also other women that claim he's violent. So he got railroaded in this case but even if he was acquitted I'm not sure how studios would have looked at him with those texts. The fact that he was found guilty in this case was all Disney wanted to see to fire him.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

woah really.. where is this being said