Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Where was it ever reported he was offered a plea deal?

And your insane if you think taking a plea deal, which is an ADMISSION OF GUILT, would have gone “quietly” under the radar. Disney would have dropped him either with a plea deal or a guilty verdict, his only choice was to go to court, fight, and pray that that 99% white jury would see him as a human instead of a N I G G E R. Which unfortunately didn’t happen
Then on top of that. Even if he would’ve left her with his personal phone. There’s no guarantee she doesn’t leak his personal shyt and possibly get him cancelled either way. Son was in a fukked up spot.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
JM and great Value Uma Thurman got into it

More than likely they put hands on each other, but she called the police first so her story is the one they went with

He took it to trial and was found guilty of harassment then got fired from Marvel/Disney etc
They didn’t put hands on eachother. She was attacking him as was confirmed by the driver. And he called the police first because he found her passed out in his closet after she went out partying.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this trial was about the DA's office getting a "trophy". And if you read about the jurors, one of the jurors was laughing while the verdict was being read. Another juror was yelling out "GUILTY!" before they even got to that part of the verdict.
And i may have mispoken here, these were both 1 juror.

just to correct myself.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I've been saying for the longest time: Brehs, do not try to fix a broken woman. It's a losing game, no matter how you look at it. Your best intentions will mean nothing in the end. No one expects a woman to do so for you either. In general, if you're broken yourself, fix yourself. Don't put that on anyone else.

All of this, but especially the bolded. World would be a much better place in that regards if people were mature enough to recognize how broken they are and not rely on other people to fix them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Diddy is a scumbag of course he shouldn’t have anyone’s support.

And naw, previously you tried to frame it like I was saying Black women simply wouldn’t support him because he dates (and has a child with) Beckies. NAW. He accepted lewd behavior from a white girl and told her to carry herself like dignified black women he wouldn’t touch until it’s time to clean up his image.
THAT is why I said he can get the white girls to support him.

And still, this Black man isn’t ALONE because BLACK WOMEN are doing something the Beckie’s and BLACK MEN will not do- support him PUBLICLY. Because despite what men like you say, Black women DO SUPPORT y’all, even in bad times.
Yeah Maybe I'm wrong on this. Wouldn't be the first time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whatever happened to the apology tours celebrities that fukked up had to do to keep their careers? Go to rehab, meet with some leaders, cry in front of Oprah... Marvel just dropped him as soon as the court said guilty.
He's Black he fukked a white women no redemption for him.

But generally it seems that everyone just gets cancelled and if they're good they can come back quietly without fanfare on a lower level.

So Tubi Movies are gonna be BET quality in a few years.