Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It should never have even gone to trial. Him running from the girl, the texts and all that did nothing but bring more attention on him for misdemeanors and had disney going “huh”. He could have plead out quietly to this shyt and no jury no nothing. Especially no news. Second he was announced guilty they fired him. I bet that wouodnt have happened if he just went into the shadows and let the girl ruin this for herself.

Instead in attempt to clear his name, he made all the choices that helped ruin his career.

I saw the article that she lost a BUNCH of high profile cases. I just dont understand why he would goto trial to clear his name in 2023 KNOWING people GUNNING for him.

Where was it ever reported he was offered a plea deal?

And your insane if you think taking a plea deal, which is an ADMISSION OF GUILT, would have gone “quietly” under the radar. Disney would have dropped him either with a plea deal or a guilty verdict, his only choice was to go to court, fight, and pray that that 99% white jury would see him as a human instead of a N I G G E R. Which unfortunately didn’t happen

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
NO-

Don’t play obtuse. That’s why no one dapped that shyt.

Don’t you as a Black man purposely date Becky after Becky and tell them to act like the upstanding Black women you aren’t actually attracted to (until your world is crashing down. Because you only share your life with white girls when life is going well).

White chick tried it with Denzel and Black women SHUT IT DOWN

They tried it with Method Man today on social media and Black woken are in the comments supporting him.

And if they ever try it with Barack they already know we are riding with him and Michelle.

NO- when you purposely seek those outside of your community, those ppl should be rallying by your side in the good times AND bad.

What Black men accompanied Majors to court?? I’m sure a bunch of brehs called him and wished him luck, but who is actually PRESENT?! I see 3 BLACK WOMEN. Where the brehs at???! 👀👀👀

Where are the Beckies????
He can party and spend money on them but ain’t none of them around, huh?
Only BLACK WOMEN are by his side during his downfall.

NO ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE YOU WAS IN THAT COURT ROOM WITH HIM. Remember that. You talking all this shyt about Black men being alone when BLACK MEN AREN’T EVEN WITH HIM NOW. OOOOOOONLY BLACK WOMEN ARE THERE TO HOLD HIM UP.

Fukking ridiculous.
I don't know that he never dated a Black women before he has a daughter.

Like I said I get that Black women wouldn't and maybe shouldn't "protect" Black Men who don't date them that makes sense.

But homeboy made his choice and if he thinks that Black women are gonna support him now he should forget that that.

All that being said Men are almost always on their own. Diddy dated a lot of Black women and for some reason Cassie is seen as "Black" by Black women. When he's criminally charged I wouldn't expect Black women to be in the court room either.

Born alone, Die alone.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't know that he never dated a Black women before he has a daughter.

Like I said I get that Black women wouldn't and maybe shouldn't "protect" Black Men who don't date them that makes sense.

But homeboy made his choice and if he thinks that Black women are gonna support him now he should forget that that.

All that being said Men are almost always on their own. Diddy dated a lot of Black women and for some reason Cassie is seen as "Black" by Black women. When he's criminally charged I wouldn't expect Black women to be in the court room either.

Born alone, Die alone.
Diddy is a scumbag of course he shouldn’t have anyone’s support.

And naw, previously you tried to frame it like I was saying Black women simply wouldn’t support him because he dates (and has a child with) Beckies. NAW. He accepted lewd behavior from a white girl and told her to carry herself like dignified black women he wouldn’t touch until it’s time to clean up his image.
THAT is why I said he can get the white girls to support him.

And still, this Black man isn’t ALONE because BLACK WOMEN are doing something the Beckie’s and BLACK MEN will not do- support him PUBLICLY. Because despite what men like you say, Black women DO SUPPORT y’all, even in bad times.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I've been saying for the longest time: Brehs, do not try to fix a broken woman. It's a losing game, no matter how you look at it. Your best intentions will mean nothing in the end. No one expects a woman to do so for you either. In general, if you're broken yourself, fix yourself. Don't put that on anyone else.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
And if you read about the jurors, one of the jurors was laughing while the verdict was being read. Another juror was yelling out "GUILTY!" before they even got to that part of the verdict.
Has the race and gender makeup of the jurors been reveAled yet?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
An angle I never considered. Interesting theory.

IMG-4084.jpg

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My comment was about O.J.'s case not Jonathan Majors, I know him being guilty is frustrating for you but take a step back to read before responding.

OJ’s case was different because his property was stolen and he went back LATER to take justice into his own hands. If he was walking down the street and someone was trying to forcefully steal his wallet he’s allowed to use reasonable force to keep his wallet or take it back. This is an in the moment thing. Not a go back later thing. U are moving goalposts.

I'm not moving goal posts though, I am not comparing the two cases at all. The poster asked for my opinion about O.J's case. it's a side conversation.

Why did u bring that up to me tho? Cause I don’t give a shyt about OJ. Lol

I didn't bring it up to you, you replied to a post that I directed at the person who asked me about O.J.

LMAOOOOOO this exchange has me weak

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What’s the unbiased Cliff notes on this :jbhmm:

JM and great Value Uma Thurman got into it

More than likely they put hands on each other, but she called the police first so her story is the one they went with

He took it to trial and was found guilty of harassment then got fired from Marvel/Disney etc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So my question is, as it has been from the very beginning, what is a man supposed to do in the eyes of the law? If you’re in a vehicle with a woman and she snatches your phone out of your hands and then decides she wants to get physical. What course of action is supposed to be acceptable?
Learn brazillian jiujitsu and your options require less energy

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I've been saying for the longest time: Brehs, do not try to fix a broken woman. It's a losing game, no matter how you look at it. Your best intentions will mean nothing in the end. No one expects a woman to do so for you either. In general, if you're broken yourself, fix yourself. Don't put that on anyone else.
Yea man. Get the best option , well raised . well respected. With a strong father . Her father might be awkward to deal with but at least you know he established a strong male figure in her life .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Has the race and gender makeup of the jurors been reveAled yet?
somebody broke it down early in the trial. I don't remember the full details, only 1 black person confirmed. i think there were a couple asians but we know what team that probably was on.