Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you know what- ok. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hopefully those white women are there by his side during the bad times and support his projects.

I don’t care who anyone dates, but that shyt was absolutely ridiculous and a slap in the face to Black women. You wanna lay up with some unruly Becky and tell her to behave like distinguished Black women who you don’t even like
:picard::mjlol:

Nicca. Tell her to act like Melania! :laff:
If he still had a career, this would have been a huge problem for him. I guess it doesn’t matter now :francis:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
jeeze man, all that work to get to where he is just to get it taken away by one dispute with a women. Hope he saved that creed money :francis: .
Isn't it fukked up? I think I really came to see it when the media was on tiger woods ass for infidelity. Breh cheated on his wife and made him out like he was a serial killer smh. They really did the most to try and tarnish his image.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Got accused of rape in College beat the case someone brought it when he did a Biopic of Nat Turner and he lost his career.

Looks like they really didn't want him to do that movie for some reason ( no white ally like in Black Panther 1)

Danny Glover was supposed to do a movie about the Haitian Revolution neever got made and he's still good in Hollywood.

Chris Rock made a Movie about his character trying to make a movie about the Haitan Revolution and getting backlash

That movie bombed too and no major movie where Chris Rock as a lead was made since.

Lesson don't piss off the white folks
He let his friend be a writer on the movie, and he was found guilty

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm aware. She's a woman he got with after getting in trouble with the white woman he was dating.
:mjlol: I'm fairly certain him texting Megan was what caused her to flip and try to grab the phone. So it wasn't 'after'. He was trying to segue that bird out of his life and she knew it.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Lmao. How the fukk does he pick a lawyer who lose all her cases and dress like that. My lawyer my next door neighbor he beat 5 cases for me. How the fukk this all turn into a trial. Dude stupid putting his life in the prosecuters/medias hands like that. Dude shoulda known he wasnt ever gon get a fair shake way they went after him. Lawyer was fukking stupid.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. How the fukk does he pick a lawyer who lose all her cases and dress like that. My lawyer my next door neighbor he beat 5 cases for me. How the fukk this all turn into a trial. Dude stupid putting his life in the prosecuters/medias hands like that. Dude shoulda known he wasnt ever gon get a fair shake way they went after him. Lawyer was fukking stupid.
You got hit with 5 different charges or am I reading this wrong?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I normally don't care about this kinda shyt but Major's getting hit up like this fukks with me royally. Even had a discussion with my girl about it.

Only thing I saw him in was Creed 3 and while it certainly wasn't a life-changing movie, Majors has an aura and I was literally waiting for new work.

Besides those selfish thoughts, it all seems wrong AF. I will be looking for what happens between appeals and the February sentencing. This really is shameful.

Last edited: