Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This shyt is crazy and furthers an awful precedent. “Let women do whatever they want to you and you better not react unless you are literally bleeding out” :francis:

Literally had an OG tell me how his wife shot him in the back and let her cuz “you can’t put hands on a woman”.
That OG was smoking some shyt,

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This is where Majors messed up his brand

- Majors didn't have a loyal fanbase for his work nor a loyal female fanbase.
- He recruited a Cac and tried to force her to be Coretta Scott King:why: If you want a woman to act like Coretta, get a black woman
- He assaulted a Cac with evidence. Knowing how WW are coddled by a white supremacist society, this is a final blow to ending a career.

Majors should've gotten advice from OG black actors like Denzel, Eddie, Forest, Samuel L Jackson on how to move and navigate through their holly wood circles.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

- He recruited a Cac and tried to force her to be Coretta Scott King:why: If you want a woman to act like Coretta, get a black woman
- He assaulted a Cac with evidence. Knowing how WW are coddled by a white supremacist society, this is a final blow to ending a career.

Majors should've gotten advice from OG black actors like Denzel, Eddie, Forest, Samuel L Jackson on how to move and navigate through their holly wood circles.

Him saying that to a white woman should tell you exactly what type of time he's on, he only has eyes for white women.

:hubie:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That OG was smoking some shyt,
He was saying that legally. That’s literally what everybody says when it comes to women….you can’t put your hands on them (even in self defense) because you will get time for it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He was saying that legally. That’s literally what everybody says when it comes to women….you can’t put your hands on them (even in self defense) because you will get time for it.
this is why Majors ran after two piecing the broad
he knew if he stayed he would have fukked her up worse

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Him saying that to a white woman should tell you exactly what type of time he's on, he only has eyes for white women.

:hubie:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you know what- ok. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hopefully those white women are there by his side during the bad times and support his projects.

I don’t care who anyone dates, but that shyt was absolutely ridiculous and a slap in the face to Black women. You wanna lay up with some unruly Becky and tell her to behave like distinguished Black women who you don’t even like :picard::mjlol:

Nicca. Tell her to act like Melania! :laff:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That was a small aspect of Top Five, movie dealt with a lot more shyt than that.

The movie didn’t bomb. It made 26M on a 12M budget.

He produced and starred in the Saw spinoff that came out two years ago.

There wasn’t a push to make him a rom com star. He wrote and directed the movie.
Ok I stand corrected but I saw and enjoyed I Think I love my wife homie went from starring in films to playing second lead at best.

Let's say my Theory on needing a white ally in a movie with Black Heroes fighting white people is just a theory apparently Hollywood thinks so I can't think of any mainstream movie where there was Black heroes winning against white people with no white "good guys".

Black Panther was the most egrecious example whit would a sole white "CIA agent" team up with a secret Black kingdom to fight a white south african criminal? I mean if they said that US government was sending a Delta Force Team that would make sense but homie didn't really say if he was working for the US government he just randomly showed up if my memory is correct.

Even the Sheas shut down a possibly white savior in The Woman King. But I didn't see it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She’s not going to want to deal with all the questions as she continues her career.

People keep bringing up Ezra not realizing that he pled out to shyt.
You could make a case for him copping a plea but as soon as homie got arrested the cancelltion train was in full swing they even found random college students who claimed way before his possible "steriod use" ( because nikkas can't get big for roles naturally) that he was äggressive""
Not really sure how they could surmise that while playing Iago to his Othello in a play one time could show that he's a woman beater but whatevs.

I'm sure he paid a pretty penny to his lawyer and it seemed like Disney was gonna wait for a conviction but everyone else to include his management dropped his way before anything was known.

shyt even Micheal B. Jordan who took some suss pictures with him low key backed away so it seemed like the right decision for a dude who dated a cacette for that long to begin with.

Only the biggest Coli Militant and the Butta brigade knew that this was gonna end badly for him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you know what- ok. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Hopefully those white women are there by his side during the bad times and support his projects.

I don’t care who anyone dates, but that shyt was absolutely ridiculous and a slap in the face to Black women. You wanna lay up with some unruly Becky and tell her to behave like distinguished Black women who you don’t even like :picard::mjlol:

Nicca. Tell her to act like Melania! :laff:
Understandable.

brehs gotta know that at the end of the day no matter what Black Men are on their own and that's ok.

Because there's a whole hard wig soft life on Tik Tok and....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Top 5 didn’t flop
They low key treated as one in regards to homie not making more flicks as a lead.

Rock went back to stand up and before Netflix started handing out money everyone wanted to transition from Stand up because it's hard to be funny in the age of cancellation for everything.

I wasn't a fanof Kevin Hart but after Oscar gate homie went so middle of the road that no one found him funny.

That being said Kevin was always a second lead and I think his last stand up special fukked up his acting bag.

I think Night School flopped. If it didn't again the Hollywood elite treated as it was one.

Unfunny Tiffany Haddish was invovled is way for fukkery and she still had a career.