Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dudes swear they know everything and don't know shyt.
nikka YOU don’t know shyt. She attacked him to try to get his phone away from him. BY LAW. He’s able to use reasonable force to get his property back. He didn’t punch her. He didn’t hit her. She hit HIM. He put her in the car and ran away. Yes there was assault. SHE committed it. Yet y’all glossing over that shyt. My moms worked for a law firm for 25 years stupid nikka.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka YOU don’t know shyt. She attacked him to try to get his phone away from him. BY LAW. He’s able to use reasonable force to get his property back. He didn’t punch her. He didn’t hit her. She hit HIM. He put her in the car and ran away. Yes there was assault. SHE committed it. Yet y’all glossing over that shyt. My moms worked for a law firm for 25 years stupid nikka.
The court of law doesn't agree with your reasoning though is the whole point and thats all im saying.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Of course it was fair sentencing because of HOW he attempted to get his property back. If someone steals property from you, contact law enforcement or you can do like O.J. and get a gang of armed men to go and steal it back.

:mjlol:
No stupid. If someone takes ur property by force. U are allowed BY LAW to use a reasonable amount of force to get it back. And this is NY LAW I might add. He put her in the car and tried to run. He didn’t punch her in the face. He didn’t slap her. He didn’t bite her. He didn’t strike her. He put her in the car to get her off of him. And he ran away. SHE assaulted him. If u cared about justice so much u would be calling for HER to be charged too but u goofy stupid nikkas got an agenda. Hopefully y’all never get into a situation u can’t control. I swear.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No stupid. If someone takes ur property by force. All are allowed BY LAW to use a reasonable amount of force to get it back. And this is NY LAW I might add. He put her in the car and tried to run. He didn’t punch her in the face. He didn’t slap her. He didn’t bite her. He didn’t strike her. He put her in the car to get her off of him. And he ran away. SHE assaulted him. If I cared about justice so much u would be calling for HER to be charged too but u goofy stupid nikkas got an agenda. Hopefully y’all never get into a situation u can’t control. I swear.

My comment was about O.J.'s case not Jonathan Majors, I know him being guilty is frustrating for you but take a step back to read before responding.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
*puts tin foil beanie on…

February 2023

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania grossed $214.5 million in the United States and Canada, and $261.6 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $476.1 million. It was a box-office disappointment, falling short of its reported break-even point of $600 million.

*Grace Jabbari supposedly met breh on set in 2021. The movie FLOPS.

May 2023

*Marvel starts firing people associated with the flop.

June 2023

Michael Waldron, Jeff Loveness, and Jessica Gao all wrote for Rick and Morty before being hired by Marvel Studios.

*It’s clear Marvel is reconsidering their decision to make KANG the new MCU villain.

Dec 2023

Kang is out.

Convenient.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Him pushing her back in the car wasn't reasonable force in gaining possession of his phone.

She wasn't on trial, he was. If she was on trial, yes, she would've been booked with harassment too.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
smh, all the legit talented black actors got problems or legal issues from past, Nate, Majors, Mitchell and yet here we have to tolerate Micheal B Jordan clean cut ass, why couldn't he be the one with the problems? :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
My comment was about O.J.'s case not Jonathan Majors, I know him being guilty is frustrating for you but take a step back to read before responding.
OJ’s case was different because his property was stolen and he went back LATER to take justice into his own hands. If he was walking down the street and someone was trying to forcefully steal his wallet he’s allowed to use reasonable force to keep his wallet or take it back. This is an in the moment thing. Not a go back later thing. U are moving goalposts.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Him pushing her back in the car wasn't reasonable force in gaining possession of his phone.

She wasn't on trial, he was. If she was on trial, yes, she would've been booked with harassment too.
He put her back into the car because she was latching onto him and trying to chase him out of the car. It WAS reasonable force he was trying to get away and she wouldn’t allow him to do it. Imagine a black man chasing a white woman for blocks after trying to forcefully take her property in a car and attacking her in a car. This conversation wouldn’t even be happening. Son would be under the jail.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
OJ’s case was different because his property was stolen and he went back LATER to take justice into his own hands. If he was walking down the street and someone was trying to forcefully steal his wallet he’s allowed to use reasonable force to keep his wallet or take it back. This is an in the moment thing. Not a go back later thing. U are moving goalposts.

I'm not moving goal posts though, I am not comparing the two cases at all. The poster asked for my opinion about O.J's case. it's a side conversation.