Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It’s about what they want u to plea with. So many nikkas got fukked up charges on their record by pleading down to shyt they didn’t do.

Most people charged with the crimes he was take the plea deal though. taking it to trial only made matters much worse for him.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
THERE WAS NO ASSAULT!!!!
There wasn’t. Goof. If what he did was assault. Her attacking him and trying to take his phone(which is illegal) is assault as well right? Should she be charged? Her running after him and chasing him for blocks should be harassment as well right? Should she be charged?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Why would they do that? It's the role of a lifetime for the majority of those black male actors and the most money they'd make in their careers.

I'd rather them recast the Kang character instead of rushing Doom into the fold and fukking up the character in the process.

Solidarity. Standing up to hypocrisy. Smh

And I don't wanna hear it when they replace him with some random Britt actor.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Most people charged with the crimes he was take the plea deal though. taking it to trial only made matters much worse for him.
U not answering what I’m saying. I don’t care what most people do. Most black men got fukked up charges on their name for shyt they didn’t do because of plea deals. And refusal to go to trial. The court and justice system is all a game.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I can tell a lot of u nikkas ain’t ever dealt wit a crazy chick before. Good for y’all tho. I’ve unfortunately dealt with in the past with a women who has been at this point diagnosed with BPD. shyt we even in a good space right now but to fault a man for someone’s actions against him is wild af. Just like Fab said. Nobodies perfect except for the people in ur comments. That’s real spit. Black men don’t get NO leway.
That’s what I hate …. These big wigs in Hollywood soon as they think it’s clear cut In there minds that someone is guilty of abuse , domestic violence etc they throw you away like garbage even if it’s not how it seems apparently marvel was gona drop him even before the verdict so you know they were to worried about there brand n image … these companies don’t have no loyalty to nada ..… now his career might be over or he’s gona have a hard time rebuilding it ….

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There wasn’t. Goof. If what he did was assault. Her attacking him and trying to take his phone(which is illegal) is assault as well right? Should she be charged? Her running after him and chasing him for blocks should be harassment as well right? Should she be charged?
Again you said no assault now it doesn't qualify as assault because your feelings said so :francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
U not answering what I’m saying. I don’t care what most people do. Most black men got fukked up charges on their name for shyt they didn’t do because of plea deals. And refusal to go to trial. The court and justice system is all a game.

Those Black men were in situations where they weighed their options and decided that the best decision for them was to take plea deals. By the time you're in a position where those are your options, whether you did the crime or not is irrelevant, it's more about your ability to prove your innocence in court, most Black men aren't taking that gamble.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I can tell a lot of u nikkas ain’t ever dealt wit a crazy chick before. Good for y’all tho. I’ve unfortunately dealt with in the past with a women who has been at this point diagnosed with BPD. shyt we even in a good space right now but to fault a man for someone’s actions against him is wild af. Just like Fab said. Nobodies perfect except for the people in ur comments. That’s real spit. Black men don’t get NO leway.
You're a Fab dikk eater too?
It makes sense now
Let me guess,Emily tripped and landed on his fists?
:heh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Solidarity. Standing up to hypocrisy. Smh

And I don't wanna hear it when they replace him with some random Britt actor.
Again why would they do that?

It’s the role of a lifetime and money that they’d never get back. Dude doesn’t have clout or status like that for people to fukk up their bread defending him especially coming off the SAG strike.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
That shyt ain't happening, JM isn't a big name in Hollyweird he has no pull.

Plus the bag that Disney throws at the next black actor to take the role will be to big for said actor to turn down.

It's not all about JM.... it would be about how a company that supports genocide and every other debauchery fired a breh for shyt other people have done.

But whatever...