Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He put her back into the car because she was latching onto him and trying to chase him out of the car. It WAS reasonable force he was trying to get away and she wouldn’t allow him to do it. Imagine a black man chasing a white woman for blocks after trying to forcefully take her property in a car and attacking her in a car. This conversation wouldn’t even be happening. Son would be under the jail.

I can't argue NYC law with a nikka who don't live here, bro.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think the real lesson here is don't physically assault your girlfriend.
:manny:

Also don't date a girlfriend who you attempt to control and clearly don't love, while cheating on her and increasing the odds of a public confrontation/fight.
So you saying it’s his fault for ole girl to assault him which may have led to them fighting? This is a soft ass response, she grown as hell she should’ve controlled herself and left the relationship, it’s his fault cause she was out of control?

I still haven’t clearly read anything about him hitting her or what exactly happened in the “assault” of said white woman

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Any physical altercation in NYC, starts as harassment. Then works its way up from there.

Speaking as a NY breh with a couple of DATs to his name.
nikka i dont give a fukk what you got in your name. Retrieving your phone from somebody isnt assault. If its a altercation everyone goes down.

nikkas on some "How you gon tell me. When I smacked my bytch for putting hot sauce on my fries they booked me for it. They said if I just use the back of my hand they would have brought it down to an assault 5"..

If you nikkas dont stop it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So you saying it’s his fault for ole girl to assault him which may have led to them fighting? This is a soft ass response, she grown as hell she should’ve controlled herself and left the relationship, it’s his fault cause she was out of control?

I still haven’t clearly read anything about him hitting her or what exactly happened in the “assault” of said white woman
He didn’t hit her. He just got her off of him and put her in the car. And ran away. She was the one going crazy and hitting him. The Uber Driver testified to that.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
nikka i dont give a fukk what you got in your name. Retrieving your phone from somebody isnt assault. If its a altercation everyone goes down.

nikkas on some "How you gon tell me. When I smacked my bytch for putting hot sauce on my fries they booked me for it. They said if I just use the back of my hand they would have brought it down to an assault 5"..

If you nikkas dont stop it.

It's unfortunate yall claim to be in NYC but don't understand basic laws.

Please be careful walking these streets.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t matter. Situations aren’t related at all. Me and u fighting is completely different than me trying to rob u and u fighting me off of u.

What happened in that cab wouldn't be classified as robbery, bro.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What happened in that cab wouldn't be classified as robbery, bro.
What happened in the cab was her trying to forcefully take his phone(his property, by law, this is robbery). Her hitting and attacking him while trying to forcefully take his phone. Him telling the Uber driver to stop the car and him trying to get out. Her trying to latch onto him and stop him from leaving the vehicle. And him putting her in the car and running away. Again. Where did he assault her? If the situation was reverse. He would be charged with assault. But since it’s a white woman. HE gets charged.