Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
U not answering what I’m saying. I don’t care what most people do. Most black men got fukked up charges on their name for shyt they didn’t do because of plea deals. And refusal to go to trial. The court and justice system is all a game.
I agree with this …. Then like I said … these big companies that are linked to said black men don’t have no back bone or loyalty to someone they backed and are to scared they gona get me-tooed or some shyt then drop said actors in a heat beat to the curb and abandoned them quick as that ..only 2 black men I supported over the years been blackballed from the music , film or television industry was r Kelly and oj since I and the majority believe they guilty of said crimes everyone else is mehhh

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka are u stupid? I’m a Fab dikk eater? :what: I don’t even fukk wit Fab like that I criticize son all the time. Don’t make what he said wrong. U nikkas is weirdos.
Don't ever bring up Fab in a domestic violence discussion then
Especially if you are the defending the perp
fukk are you on?
You honestly believe the bytch got those injuries from being pushed back into the car?
And a nikka would threaten suicide if she goes to the hospital for treatment?
He got off light,you nikkas should take solace in that
The case is over, it's time to move on

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the real lesson here is don't physically assault your girlfriend.
:manny:

Also don't date a girlfriend who you attempt to control and clearly don't love, while cheating on her and increasing the odds of a public confrontation/fight.
The real lesson here is don't put yourself in a situation that requires you to defend yourself in anyway shape or form. Whether it be wrestling for a phone or putting your hands up to block hooks. And don't be sending wild ass text messages. And don't be trying to justify anything.

Just stfu and chill. Show zero emotion and move tf on.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Unfortunate, poor guy. His career is over, especially these days and as a black man.

As a black male anything minor is major and people been trying to incriminate you. You just learn that growing up, and being a multi-million dollar, talented actor won't change anything :yeshrug:

I have people that I know people personally that had to spend time in jail for defending themselves. Doesn't matter what she does, as soon as you retaliate they see you in the wrong.

Moral of the story, just stay out of toxic relationships, if you don't like your partner, don't try to change them just move on to someone that fits you better. Very important that you're in a situation with a partner that suits you well, don't deal with combative women, you will lose.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikka are u stupid? I’m a Fab dikk eater? :what: I don’t even fukk wit Fab like that I criticize son all the time. Don’t make what he said wrong. U nikkas is weirdos.
Yeah playa I dont know why you even going back and forth with these lil nikkas. Got to start sending nikkas to the Gulag.....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh did not even hire a good defence team.

Good to great defense teams cost MONEY

Jonathan Majors wasn’t rolling in bank. He made $500k for his role in Antman, the tv checks were considerably less. It more than likely costs about 500k to get in the door of a “GREAT” defense attorney’s office.

Daps
It didn't have to go to trial, he chose to go to trial.

:francis:

He was in a no win situation. Facts are if he plead to the strangulation and assault, his career would have been over. He had to fight this. Strangulation and assault are worse charges than what he ultimately got charged with.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You bring up a good point of debate.

@Matt504 do you remember when OJ was convicted and spent years in prison when attempting to get his stolen property back? Do you believe that was fair sentencing?

Of course it was fair sentencing because of HOW he attempted to get his property back. If someone steals property from you, contact law enforcement or you can do like O.J. and get a gang of armed men to go and steal it back.

:mjlol: