Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stop fukkin with people when you have more to lose than they do

TBH this isn't really about the white woman.

It's about NYC and their hatred of black males.

It NEVER should have gone to trial.

The NYPD had enough information to investigate and charge the cacette but the DA's office said naw we are only going for the black man.

• Despite the activation of an investigatory card by police, the DA’s office says it has strongly recommended to NYPD detectives not to arrest Jabbari, a British citizen, based on the cross complaint from Majors in June. It added that if the cops did arrest Jabbari, it would go nowhere fast.

“On September 8, 2023, and September 12, 2023, the prosecution informed the NYPD that the People would decline to prosecute any charges brought by the NYPD against Ms. Jabbari related to the belated allegations made by defendant regarding the incident on March 25, 2023.

We've now seen footage Majors running away from the chick along with her chasing him down blocks and driver has stated that she was the aggressor in the car with Majors doing NOTHING.

Yet we've got so called black men in here rejoicing at this outcome.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
TBH this isn't really about the white woman.

It's about NYC and their hatred of black males.

It NEVER should have gone to trial.

The NYPD had enough information to investigate and charge the cacette but the DA's office said naw we are only going for the black man.

We've now seen footage Majors running away from the chick along with her chasing him down blocks and driver has stated that she was the aggressor in the car with Majors doing NOTHING.

Yet we've got so called black men in here rejoicing at this outcome.
Yup....

"Yet we've got so called black men in here rejoicing at this outcome"

Yup This is exactly what I said.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
So you saying it’s his fault for ole girl to assault him which may have led to them fighting? This is a soft ass response, she grown as hell she should’ve controlled herself and left the relationship, it’s his fault cause she was out of control?

I still haven’t clearly read anything about him hitting her or what exactly happened in the “assault” of said white woman
The minute it's a white woman coming at you with force, I think you are fukked. Any contact with her at that point is a career killer. Even if he was trying not to harm her, the friction that the scrabble for the phone caused is seen as assault. Remember the general American population already has a very skewed view of black men. He was never gonna win this.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Him getting convicted of assault for prying his own phone out of her hands is causing alot of people cognitice dissonance. The dissonance comes from the mismatch between what the law says and what common sense says ought to be allowable.

Alot of dudes believe you can respond to physical aggression with women with equal force, but we're seeing that you can't (and still expect to not ever be charged for it).

What this means is that there's a (large) amount of room women have to be physically aggressive with men before the man can definitely "fight back", and according to this court, this White Woman Named Jabbari was still within that limit.

The lesson for Black men is the instant you sniff thinsg getting physical or violent with a woman, regardless of if she initiates it or not, get out of there. Let her have the phone, let her have the space, whatever. Just get away. And also don't be texting anything incriminating later. Treat it like the Mafia - nothing on phone, nothing where she can record you, none of that.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
The minute it's a white woman coming at you with force, I think you are fukked. Any contact with her at that point is a career killer. Even if he was trying not to harm her, the friction that the scrabble for the phone caused is seen as assault. Remember the general American population already has a very skewed view of black men. He was never gonna win this.

Right. It's basically impossible for a man, let alone a Black man, to have any kind of altercation with a woman in public (especially if she's white), and not catch the brunt of the blame. It's findamentally unfair and more men need to just accept that. Ironically, this was the common, widespread understanding that ALL Black people had prior to the Civil Rights Movement. But subsequent generations were led to believe that this was a thing of the past. It's not.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
I think the real lesson here is don't physically assault your girlfriend.
:manny:

Also don't date a girlfriend who you attempt to control and clearly don't love, while cheating on her and increasing the odds of a public confrontation/fight.
It's even simpler than this. The lesson is the split second she becomes violent, get away from her immediatley. Don't try to take back your phone, or put her in a cab, nothing. Let her have it.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I understand this but let’s keep it at this not on some “well he shouldn’t had been controlling of her and cheating to force her to assault him”

That lady is an adult and people are acting like he held a white child hostage, he could go to prison because she couldn’t control herself, that’s crazy as hell