Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Apparently nikkas in this very thread are calling him a narcissist by listening to that audio. I feel like comprehension and critical thinking is at RECORD low right now.
From what I heard, I understood what he was saying

He wasn’t comparing her, he was basically just naming men he looked up to and their wives or wives he looked up to by how they carried themselves in public.

Thats not abuse, thats how he wanted to be viewed and it was a soft warning that she’s fukking up by listening to her friends and being drunk all the time.

Very much so comprehension based. The way he said it was dramatic af but like someone said earlier, he is an actor.

Every domestic case has some toxic texts or some shyt too… arrests are supposed to be about who attacked who first.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I followed the case and have no idea what you are arguing right now. He literally assaulted his girlfriend and was charged for it. Him being found not guilty of a different type of assault doesn't change that fact.
nikka he didn’t “assault” his girlfriend. He put her ass back in the car after she ASSAULTED him. fukk is wrong wit u kid? Imagine getting attacked and u placing someone in a car to try to run away from them and u get charged for assault. lol. This is the twilight zone.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I'm still trying to figure out how was he guilty for harassment when she was chasing him down the street, is that not harassment, considering even the driver said she assaulted him in the back seat.

Was there not an arrest warrant out for her, but the DA decided not to proceed.

Did the doctor that examined her said her injuries didn't come from assault?

This shyt shouldn't even went to trial it was nothing more than a lover's quarrel and should've been thrown out of court and both told to stay away from each other.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out how was he guilty for harassment when she was chasing him down the street, is that not harassment, considering even the driver said she assaulted him in the back seat.

This shyt shouldn't even went to trial it was nothing more than a lover's quarrel and should've been thrown out of court and both told to stay away from each other.

It was an unusual proceeding — few defendants charged with the crimes that Mr. Majors was facing choose to go to trial; most plead guilty to lesser offenses instead. But the actor had held out hope that his name would be cleared, so that he could revitalize his career.

It didn't have to go to trial, he chose to go to trial.

:francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

The DA's office, Alvin Bragg, put out a statement over this. They put out a statement for convicting someone over a misdemeanor reckless charge and a harassment charge that has been described as a "violation" like a ticket level charge. The same DA's office probably deals with murderers, rapist, pedos, etc...but they putting out statements over some low level misdemeanors.

This was that DA's office trophy hunting.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
U will never win dealing with a NYC or LA district Attorney office as a celebrity

They looking to brand they name off of a celebrity