Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ngz8d5mutm1qjrqbho4_250.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Oh you mean recast the character? That's what I'd do instead of rushing Doom.

The only issue I could foresee is people criticizing the recasting and the actor who takes over Kang even with it being the role of a lifetime. I'd totally be unfair, but you know how these things work.
No I mean retconning it acting like he never existed and getting a new actor to play another super villan

get a gay dude and call him Quean.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He pushed her back but who was the aggressor first? What did she do IN the car that caused him to get out and push her back in?

And I thought they were going to use the driver as a witness.. did he ever take the stand?

He took the stand. He testified that she was the aggressor and Majors wasn’t doing anything but telling her I want to leave. He said that she might have hit him but he didn’t see it

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Crazy thing is that how it was presented, I thought he was gonna beat the case. But, when I heard that Coretta King line, I knew his ex had a case.

You can’t tell no white woman all that shyt while people suspecting y’all of being physical violent towards each other.

Most people are gonna think you are the abuser, at least psychologically, and believe you created the situation.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think the real lesson here is don't physically assault your girlfriend.
:manny:

Also don't date a girlfriend who you attempt to control and clearly don't love, while cheating on her and increasing the odds of a public confrontation/fight.
And not to incriminate yourself via text message, but people won't learn these lessons and get themselves caught up too.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I just heard the audio.. this shyt is disgusting, I couldn’t get through all of it

So, he’s basically just “scolding” her for coming home drunk after hanging out with her drunk friends and “disturbing the household”. Also, he sounded like he used those women as examples as to how they don’t fukk up their husbands image in public by being drunk and partying.

How in the fukk is that abuse?

Also… WHO TF IS RECORDING. It’s definitely her, he sounds too far away. WHY is she recording the convo :what:
Apparently nikkas in this very thread are calling him a narcissist by listening to that audio. I feel like comprehension and critical thinking is at RECORD low right now.