Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Got accused of rape in College beat the case someone brought it when he did a Biopic of Nat Turner and he lost his career.

Looks like they really didn't want him to do that movie for some reason ( no white ally like in Black Panther 1)

Danny Glover was supposed to do a movie about the Haitian Revolution neever got made and he's still good in Hollywood.

Chris Rock made a Movie about his character trying to make a movie about the Haitan Revolution and getting backlash

That movie bombed too and no major movie where Chris Rock as a lead was made since.

Lesson don't piss off the white folks
Nate Parker's was a bit more complicated than that because the accuser ended up committing suicide years later.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the majority of actors out here wouldn't be able to overcome those type of optics.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got accused of rape in College beat the case someone brought it when he did a Biopic of Nat Turner and he lost his career.

Looks like they really didn't want him to do that movie for some reason ( no white ally like in Black Panther 1)

Danny Glover was supposed to do a movie about the Haitian Revolution neever got made and he's still good in Hollywood.

Chris Rock made a Movie about his character trying to make a movie about the Haitan Revolution and getting backlash

That movie bombed too and no major movie where Chris Rock as a lead was made since.

White folks don't run Hollywood. Alphabet and Jewish brehs make up a lot of the higher ups. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was consenual both Men beat the case, People suddenly remembered it AFTER he made a movie with no white good guys.

I believe the girl killed herself too some time after they were found not guilty…that’s what made it easier for him to be vilified in the public’s eye even tho he was innocent

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why would they do that? It's the role of a lifetime for the majority of those black male actors and the most money they'd make in their careers.

I'd rather them recast the Kang character instead of rushing Doom into the fold and fukking up the character in the process.
They should retcon it and do another super villian.

Frankly if they just found another Black guy that might lead to a soft cancalltion by Black Men not that they're that big of a audience but dudes watch these wierd comic book movies so every Male dollar counts.

White bytches generally don't save comic book movies The Marvels just super bombed.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They should retcon it and do another super villian.

Frankly if they just found another Black guy that might lead to a soft cancalltion by Black Men not that they're that big of a audience but dudes watch these wierd comic book movies so every Male dollar counts.

White bytches generally don't save comic book movies The Marvels just super bombed.
Not many villains to choose from on the level of Kang outside of Doom that you can use as the current villain face of the upcoming phase.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

No one was interested in the movies you mentioned...plain and simple

Tarantino made film about a slave killing white men over the top

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nate Parker's was a bit more complicated than that because the accuser ended up committing suicide years later.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the majority of actors out here wouldn't be able to overcome those type of optics.
Yeah but even that was years before they suddenly remembered Homie beating a case at a school back in the day.

But yeah people saying that she got screwed by the white justice system and she committed that because of it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think the real lesson here is don't physically assault your girlfriend.
:manny:

Also don't date a girlfriend who you attempt to control and clearly don't love, while cheating on her and increasing the odds of a public confrontation/fight.
:what: that’s what u got from this?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They could get the nikka adjacent dude from Aquaman Black women seem to like him since he dated Lisa Bonet until he blew up.
Oh you mean recast the character? That's what I'd do instead of rushing Doom.

The only issue I could foresee is people criticizing the recasting and the actor who takes over Kang even with it being the role of a lifetime. I'd totally be unfair, but you know how these things work.