Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Got accused of rape in College beat the case someone brought it when he did a Biopic of Nat Turner and he lost his career.

Looks like they really didn't want him to do that movie for some reason ( no white ally like in Black Panther 1)

Danny Glover was supposed to do a movie about the Haitian Revolution neever got made and he's still good in Hollywood.

Chris Rock made a Movie about his character trying to make a movie about the Haitan Revolution and getting backlash

That movie bombed too and no major movie where Chris Rock as a lead was made since.

Lesson don't piss off the white folks
What movie was this??

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Apparently nikkas in this very thread are calling him a narcissist by listening to that audio. I feel like comprehension and critical thinking is at RECORD low right now.
Coli nikkaz are such emotionally driven fakkits Everything they argue about on here comes from an emotional place. Never can look at situations from a logical place it's always feelings involved.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if Spike is still making movies but he could Hire JM

Someone would have to take a chance on him for him to get back.

But the Coli's igonna have to let breh go. Nate Parker is cancelled Black People din't really fukk with Cuba like that but he's still gotta there and he won an Oscar, If we have to play the Whataboutism game James Franco is out of there too.

So he might up as Howard University's Drama Professor or something like that doing the occasional Tubi Movie.

If Tyler Perry wants to get Black Men on his side he could stunt cast JM as a Good guy in his movies.

Theres still Coogler who probably has the pull. Nate Parker started talking like maybe he did rape that woman. So thats a different scenario to me.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah why should she leave now? Looks like she was the side piece hat the white girl got mad over

shyt before this she was dating a white broke ass rapper
Tamar Braxton took back a white bioy with 5 kids who dated her opp

nikkas ain't lining up to date Megan Good like that.

Majors still got way more money than shorty.
Nah I think she on that Rosario Dawson

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli nikkaz are such emotionally driven fakkits Everything they argue about on here comes from an emotional place. Never can look at situations from a logical place it's always feelings involved.
You are getting emotional over a Hollywood entertainer somebody you don't even know...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The texts and recording did way more public damage than this guilty verdict. All he gotta do is explain his side and he'll be welcomed back

Nate Parker had been exonerated YEARS before any scandal hit and when it DID hit he explained his side and was still blackballed.

Explaining your “side” as a black man doesn’t mean shyt if the powers that be want you gone. And i’m not talking about the illuminati or any such foolishness. I’m talking about the studios, mainly Disney, who have lost out on tens of MILLIONS of dollars now having to re-arrange their entire strategy for an entire arc of films. The agents who lost out on their commissions. The managers who lost out on their 5-10%. The actors who may have been negotiating roles that will now be dropped and replaced. You think the Director of Magazine Dreams is going to be clamoring for Jonathan Majors to get another chance? The Producers? The financiers? That movie was primed to be Oscar bait and now its in danger of being a redbox rental.

A BUNCH of moving parts got fukked up by this bullshyt. A BUNCH of money has been lost and will be lost. And nobody is going to care that there’s no evidence whatsoever to say he ever threatened her. Nobody is going to care that he wasn’t convicted of INTENTIONAL assault. Nobody is going to care that the accuser testified ON THE STAND that she stole his property and wouldn’t give it back. Nobody is going to care that out of her OWN MOUTH she said he never laid a threatening hand on her before that night. Nobody is going to care that from what we HAVE seen of that night the only time he touched her was in defense and it was to put her back in the car and AWAY from him.

All they’re going to care about is how much opportunity, time, preparation, and MONEY was lost.

There is no “Welcome Back” from that amount of lost capital. Not at first at least. He’ll need 2-3 years of work and social rehabilitation before Hollywood will even consider banking on him for mid-budget roles. And not even as the lead.

Daps
I just heard the audio.. this shyt is disgusting, I couldn’t get through all of it

So, he’s basically just “scolding” her for coming home drunk after hanging out with her drunk friends and “disturbing the household”. Also, he sounded like he used those women as examples as to how they don’t fukk up their husbands image in public by being drunk and partying.

How in the fukk is that abuse?

Also… WHO TF IS RECORDING. It’s definitely her, he sounds too far away. WHY is she recording the convo :what:

Cause she ALWAYS planned to set him up in some way, form or fashion.

She was recording for a reason.