Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:what: that’s what u got from this?

Yes? I see no other thing to get from it. People clinging to the video as if that erases the fact that he was on trial for committing crimes before he ran.

Don't hit your girlfriend, don't have a clear history of abusing your girlfriend (the texts), don't grab your girlfriend on camera. If you can't NOT do those things you're gonna lose at life. I have no sympathy for him.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate Parker had been exonerated YEARS before any scandal hit and when it DID hit he explained his side and was still blackballed.

Explaining your “side” as a black man doesn’t mean shyt if the powers that be want you gone. And i’m not talking about the illuminati or any such foolishness. I’m talking about the studios, mainly Disney, who have lost out on tens of MILLIONS of dollars now having to re-arrange their entire strategy for an entire arc of films. The agents who lost out on their commissions. The managers who lost out on their 5-10%. The actors who may have been negotiating roles that will now be dropped and replaced. You think the Director of Magazine Dreams is going to be clamoring for Jonathan Majors to get another chance? The Producers? The financiers? That movie was primed to be Oscar bait and now its in danger of being a redbox rental.

A BUNCH of moving parts got fukked up by this bullshyt. A BUNCH of money has been lost and will be lost. And nobody is going to care that there’s no evidence whatsoever to say he ever threatened her. Nobody is going to care that he wasn’t convicted of INTENTIONAL assault. Nobody is going to care that the accuser testified ON THE STAND that she stole his property and wouldn’t give it back. Nobody is going to care that out of her OWN MOUTH she said he never laid a threatening hand on her before that night. Nobody is going to care that from what we HAVE seen of that night the only time he touched her was in defense and it was to put her back in the car and AWAY from him.

All they’re going to care about is how much opportunity, time, preparation, and MONEY was lost.

There is no “Welcome Back” from that amount of lost capital. Not at first at least. He’ll need 2-3 years of work and social rehabilitation before Hollywood will even consider banking on him for mid-budget roles. And not even as the lead.
When he pops up in Creed 5 don't be surprised :russ:. Jonathan can't be compared to Nate, he's more famous and more talented.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Yes? I see no other thing to get from it. People clinging to the video as if that erases the fact that he was on trial for committing crimes before he ran.

Don't hit your girlfriend, don't have a clear history of abusing your girlfriend (the texts), don't grab your girlfriend on camera. If you can't NOT do those things you're gonna lose at life. I have no sympathy for him.
I feel you. That doesn't mean the system isn't unfair, but breh contributed to that L himself.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Its crazy because if this was an regular pawger dudes wouldn't be jumping out the window. Oj and Jim Brown are the only black men i know that got with it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Again.

The cacette testified during the trial that he never once harmed her before the incident relating to the trial.

The driver said she was the aggressor and that Majors did nothing when they were in the car.

The Jury agreed that he had no intention to harm her which means they did NOT BELIEVE the cacette's story that he INTENTIONALLY DID so what the hell
are you babbling about?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He has a net worth of 2-3 million. If he manages his money right he’ll be good.

I highly doubt he has that much in cash. and he's probably burned thru a significant portion of that money on legal fees alone. when u got no cash coming in, it's easy to burn thru your bread ESPECIALLY with him living in manhattan.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When he pops up in Creed 5 don't be surprised :russ:. Jonathan can't be compared to Nate, he's more famous and more talented.

remember buddy that played eazy-e in the NWA movie and was starring on the chi?

that nikka got me-too'd (by a black woman) a few years ago and hasn't been since since. I mean he might have done a tubi movie, but it's been :rip: to his career as well.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I feel you. That doesn't mean the system isn't unfair, but breh contributed to that L himself.
Of course the system is unfair and designed to fukk us. But I save my sympathy for black men trapped in that system for crimes they didn't commit. or petty crimes that we get the book thrown at us for because we're black. Not for some delusional rich actor who did dumb shyt and happens to be black. These are the consequences of his choices that night, as well as the consequences of who he decided to date. Not because she's white, but because he clearly didn't even like her and had issues with her behavior yet was apparently more concerned about bad headlines than moving on cleanly. There are clear lessons here for people to take, VS the victim mentality of casting him as some innocent black man ruined by The System.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I highly doubt he has that much in cash. and he's probably burned thru a significant portion of that money on legal fees alone. when u got no cash coming in, it's easy to burn thru your bread ESPECIALLY with him living in manhattan.

She can also take civil action.And if she does, it will not be a small amount. Also, his next big bag was from the marvel franchises, ad deals and brand deals. Guaranteed millions.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
remember buddy that played eazy-e in the NWA movie and was starring on the chi?

that nikka got me-too'd a few years ago and hasn't been since since. I mean he might have done a tubi movie, but it's been :rip: to his career as well.

Mitchell was arrested on April 22, 2020, on multiple counts, including "possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm by a felon."[12] Officers searched his SUV and found about 2 pounds of marijuana with a bag of 1,300 dosage units of Ecstasy. Deputies also found an AK-47 firearm and a Glock 9mm pistol with extended magazines. Mitchell was released after posting a $150,000 surety bond.

:huhldup: