Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yean and there was him literally running away from her and he called 911, clearly a case of a white girl getting mad.

Just like in my case where after I kicked the girl out she suddendly remembered that I raped her.

Jabbari also got arrested bet her cahrges get dropped.

All that being said I don't get caught up in these cases like Chris Rock said about the OJ trial Black people too happy white people too sad.

Generally when Black people go to court they don't get justice so I don't expect trials to go postivily for Black people.

However I don't expect jail time. Cuba Gooding Jr. got convicted of sexual battery because it looked like he touched a girls ass in publc he didn't go to jail so Majors should get no jail time either.
Yeah I don’t see him getting jail for this either.. at least he shouldn’t but who knows…

But career is in the toilet. At least with Disney. Best to chill and find some black directors/producers to put him in a few things after this dies down. The fact that they got him on minor charges shows they was trying to get anything to stick

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
First off fukk Alvin Bragg and the entire Manhattan DA office…

So they ignored the driver the only witness who said Jonathan didn’t do anything and she did everything

So the DA ignored NYPD arresting her for assault and they didn’t prosecute her like u did him

U ignored clear video of him running away and even calling 911

U ignored her clubbing the same night

And u got a all white jury except one older black woman…. Got damn where’s the diversity in a jury pool

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Why support him publicly and risk ruining their career as well? They have to live too and that goes for situations where the people involved aren’t famous as well.

I'd say unless someone sought out a camera and threw him under the bus then they may quietly support him. A celebrity not speaking on it might be beneficial because it takes away fuel from the fire.... example: people online now trying to cancel Anthony Mackie for simply saying to wait for the outcome.

Hopefully he can get his career back on track.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I don’t see him getting jail for this either.. at least he shouldn’t but who knows…
Yeah mainly shorty was trying to kill his career and she probaly succeeded in that but if gets jail time I'm really looking at Alvin Bragg sideways.

No one seriously expects Trump to see a Jail cell.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is public perception. Which tbh… may not even be as bad as the online rhetoric. But studios aren’t gonna wanna deal with the backlash so he has to wait until it becomes old news. He’s probably not gonna be the top billed actor on a blockbuster again but he’ll get work. He’s a great actor.

But to your point… I don’t ever think I’ve seen someone in Hollywood lose their career over misdemeanors

Once the world sees black people are in support of him,everyone else will join the bandwagon. Works the same in reverse,if enough black people have they pitchforks out on a black person,the European will take that as a greenlllight. His only issue now I fear is the fact he is undeniably a weird brotha,who may not be used to p.r,and whats acceptable to say as a black man. I could easily see him saying

"Not a day goes by that I dont wish I let her choke on her vomit. But thats not how my mama raised me:mjcry:"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Once the world sees black people are in support of him,everyone else will join the bandwagon. Works the same in reverse,if enough black people have they pitchforks out on a black person,the European will take that as a greenlllight. His only issue now I fear is the fact he is undeniably a weird brotha,who may not be used to p.r,and whats acceptable to say as a black man. I could easily see him saying

"Not a day goes by that I dont wish I let her choke on her vomit. But thats not how my mama raised me:mjcry:"
I don't know if Spike is still making movies but he could Hire JM

Someone would have to take a chance on him for him to get back.

But the Coli's igonna have to let breh go. Nate Parker is cancelled Black People din't really fukk with Cuba like that but he's still gotta there and he won an Oscar, If we have to play the Whataboutism game James Franco is out of there too.

So he might up as Howard University's Drama Professor or something like that doing the occasional Tubi Movie.

If Tyler Perry wants to get Black Men on his side he could stunt cast JM as a Good guy in his movies.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'd love to see black male actors refuse the role of Kang in support of JM.

They might just ax the character race swap him... but it would be one hail of a message re Disney's hypocrisy.
Why would they do that? It's the role of a lifetime for the majority of those black male actors and the most money they'd make in their careers.

I'd rather them recast the Kang character instead of rushing Doom into the fold and fukking up the character in the process.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What’s the story on Nate Parker? Never followed his career
Got accused of rape in College beat the case someone brought it when he did a Biopic of Nat Turner and he lost his career.

Looks like they really didn't want him to do that movie for some reason ( no white ally like in Black Panther 1)

Danny Glover was supposed to do a movie about the Haitian Revolution neever got made and he's still good in Hollywood.

Chris Rock made a Movie about his character trying to make a movie about the Haitan Revolution and getting backlash

That movie bombed too and no major movie where Chris Rock as a lead was made since.

Lesson don't piss off the white folks