Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Being black is career on the big screen could be over and he will have to do smaller straight Amazon/apple movie roles to keep him getting checks..

Wish him the best, but he needs to check himself and leave non Hollywood women alone.. stay with Megan and sisters in that circle

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is fukked up im sorry, the punishment doesn’t fit the crime.

This is all that really needs to be said. I mostly ignored this case but I started doing some reading yesterday and I’m surprised he ever got arrested… let alone went to trial over this.

He was the one that called the police. Yeah they got into a small altercation but shyt like this usually gets a :hubie: reaction from the authorities.

And now his career is marred for the most LIGHT of guilty charges. Especially by Hollywood standards.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Man, I feel like he should’ve testified. There’s no way I’m going down without telling my version of the events.

Side bar: his attorney was terrible. I don’t think shyt this even goes trial if he had a better lawyer.

P.S.S. I do feel badly for dude. He was on the cusp of all his dreams coming true and now this. However, I also don’t understand how he was even in a relationship with this toxic, plain Jane white woman, with no apparent redeeming qualities, no professional career, aspirations, etc. This fukker was a succubus. Just leave! Like, as soon as she showed she was some other shyt, he should’ve slid. It had to be almost immediately that he noticed she had profound issues.
A lot of these entertainers are cornballs …. This was probably the 1st chick to show him attention after he got famous and son was open

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
There's no way you can convince me that that evil hoe ain't somewhere cackling like a mad woman right now :francis:

The white broad had a better chance of blowing up using Majors' connections in Hollywood
She gained nothing from this

I don’t think it was ever her intention for it to play out like this. She never asked for him to be charged. The city took it upon itself. I’m sure she would’ve rather this stayed low profile.

That said… when it became a big deal she definitely weaponized her white woman victimhood and said fuxk that nikka.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Foreseeable future isn’t forever. They got him on misdemeanors, if he has a good agent he will come back

The problem is public perception. Which tbh… may not even be as bad as the online rhetoric. But studios aren’t gonna wanna deal with the backlash so he has to wait until it becomes old news. He’s probably not gonna be the top billed actor on a blockbuster again but he’ll get work. He’s a great actor.

But to your point… I don’t ever think I’ve seen someone in Hollywood lose their career over misdemeanors

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What I find interesting or rather a little sad is that mostly the people that Majors has relationships with is abandoned him at his lowest point. Like, he’s pretty much lost a hell of a lot and then for people to walk away from him could be a huge blow to his mental health.
Why support him publicly and risk ruining their career as well? They have to live too and that goes for situations where the people involved aren’t famous as well.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just heard the audio.. this shyt is disgusting, I couldn’t get through all of it

So, he’s basically just “scolding” her for coming home drunk after hanging out with her drunk friends and “disturbing the household”. Also, he sounded like he used those women as examples as to how they don’t fukk up their husbands image in public by being drunk and partying.

How in the fukk is that abuse?

Also… WHO TF IS RECORDING. It’s definitely her, he sounds too far away. WHY is she recording the convo :what:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It was in the news. The Flash came out this year and his downward spiral started a year or two before.
Well It could've been in the white entertainment shows, Of course I look at Black social mediia so I heard about his case through the Black Manosphere

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
From what the Jury focused on it honestly seems like those text messages and even the “I’m a great man” audio played a very minimal part in their decision. It was the fact he pushed her back into the car that fukked him up. If he would have immediately taken off and RAN without touching her at all this is clean sweep exoneration.

But he’s black and dared take defensive measures against a white woman. They HAD to stick him with something. The message is clear and present, white women are NOT to be touched for ANY reason.
He pushed her back but who was the aggressor first? What did she do IN the car that caused him to get out and push her back in?

And I thought they were going to use the driver as a witness.. did he ever take the stand?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I just heard the audio.. this shyt is disgusting, I couldn’t get through all of it

So, he’s basically just “scolding” her for coming home drunk after hanging out with her drunk friends and “disturbing the household”.

How in the fukk is that abuse?

Also… WHO TF IS RECORDING. It’s definitely her, he sounds too far away. WHY is she recording the convo :what:
yean and there was him literally running away from her and he called 911, clearly a case of a white girl getting mad.

Just like in my case where after I kicked the girl out she suddendly remembered that I raped her.

Jabbari also got arrested bet her cahrges get dropped.

All that being said I don't get caught up in these cases like Chris Rock said about the OJ trial Black people too happy white people too sad.

Generally when Black people go to court they don't get justice so I don't expect trials to go postivily for Black people.

However I don't expect jail time. Cuba Gooding Jr. got convicted of sexual battery because it looked like he touched a girls ass in publc he didn't go to jail so Majors should get no jail time either.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She was probably hired
Nah why should she leave now? Looks like she was the side piece hat the white girl got mad over

shyt before this she was dating a white broke ass rapper
Tamar Braxton took back a white bioy with 5 kids who dated her opp

nikkas ain't lining up to date Megan Good like that.

Majors still got way more money than shorty.