Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, I feel like he should’ve testified. There’s no way I’m going down without telling my version of the events.

Side bar: his attorney was terrible. I don’t think shyt this even goes trial if he had a better lawyer.

P.S.S. I do feel badly for dude. He was on the cusp of all his dreams coming true and now this. However, I also don’t understand how he was even in a relationship with this toxic, plain Jane white woman, with no apparent redeeming qualities, no professional career, aspirations, etc. This fukker was a succubus. Just leave! Like, as soon as she showed she was some other shyt, he should’ve slid. It had to be almost immediately that he noticed she had profound issues.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is where it started you moron. I don't know why he even chose to take you seriously you half-wit fakkit. I can only wish a female close to your heart is raped and brutalized by a tranny so you go through the emotional turmoil of not knowing whom to support. Maybe the mental stress will cause you to blow your brains out, a win for humanity. Toodles.

Been missing these types of retorts from you brother. :wow:

The world seems right whenever Liggins drop them bars to dismantle a nikkas soul.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh what the hell are you talking about :what:

You've just ignored everything I've said

They're in a car, he gets a text from a woman that she's see's, she tries to fight him for his phone to find out who the woman is, he tells the driver to stop and gets out, she gets out again trying to take his phone. He puts her back in the car and then runs away from her and she then runs after him. He stays at a hotel and goes back to his apartment finding her there unconscious. He then calls the police and then we get the trial. He's charged for recklessly throwing her back in the car but NOT with the intention to harm her. And "Harassment" for telling her to get inside the car when she was trying to take his phone.

Based off the events how the hell is he a damn "abuser" and not being railroaded? :mjtf:

He's a nikka

Suzie

Pro
Daps
P.S.S. I do feel badly for dude. He was on the cusp of all his dreams coming true and now this. However, I also don’t understand how he was even in a relationship with this toxic, plain Jane white woman, with no apparent redeeming qualities, no professional career, aspirations, etc. This fukker was a succubus. Just leave! Like, as soon as she showed she was some other shyt, he should’ve slid. It had to be almost immediately that he noticed she had profound issues.
It was simply because she’s white. It’s also the same reason he got convicted on some bs charges.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
He could’ve just settled out of trial and made amends with everything making a mental health statement or some shyt. This was not a Ray rice situation, it would’ve been forgotten about by the time his next MCU appearance was set to take place :beli:
He also hired an idiot for a lawyer instead of assembling the Avengers like OJ did