Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You seem to be missing the part about Dana White's wife not pressing charges on him

My guy you made that lame ass false equivalency not me. I merely corrected your whining over something that literally doesn’t effect you in anyway shape or form

This is where it started you moron. I don't know why he even chose to take you seriously you half-wit fakkit. I can only wish a female close to your heart is raped and brutalized by a tranny so you go through the emotional turmoil of not knowing whom to support. Maybe the mental stress will cause you to blow your brains out, a win for humanity. Toodles.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A spinoff movie from Creed 3 could have some emotional weight to it like the first Rocky film if done right. Somebody call Coogler:wow:

He talked to her like cacs with some money or power talk to their wives or s/o. The root of all of his problems is being around too many cacs. It manifested itself in him saying shyt a black man Isnt allowed to say. Because the way he was saying it sounded weird coming from a black man. I bet if he said "I need you to be my ride or die bytch,my rib,my Bonnie to Clyde:myman:" nobody wouldve said shyt,or called him an abusive narcissist.

Now those michael b Jordan pics make sense. He didnt know you aint supposed to carress your nikkas like that:mjlol:. He was just overjoyed to have a real black friend,and be getting acceptance from the black community thanks to MbJ. Some things a Disney check cant buy,hes probably the happiest hes ever been:respect:

They thought it was just a hashtag#WeCanAllBeCosby

Daps
This is where it started you moron. I don't know why he even chose to take you seriously you half-wit fakkit. I can only wish a female close to your heart is raped and brutalized by a tranny so you go through the emotional turmoil of not knowing whom to support. Maybe the mental stress will cause you to blow your brains out, a win for humanity. Toodles.
:heh: Is everything ok at home man?

It’s not that serious

Daps
fakkit in here yelling at the clouds. :heh:
This you?

:mjlol: Go to bed my brother

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
His career might not be over. The way Disney is moving isn’t the way that the general populace is talking about this. A lot of people online are saying this is bullshyt and the vibe is mixed. On the low, low I know James Gunn might sympathize with him and he is casting for Mr. Terrific for that new Superman movie.

:hubie:

Right now Majors needs to see who his agent/manager is because his career is not dead. He just has to fall back a bit and then drop some classics to show he has too good to keep from hiring.
You just saw in real time a white woman he was in a whole ass relationship with didn't "sympathize" with him enough to not assault him in a cab and chase him down the street like a banshee in the dead of night. You saw the white owned media failing to "sympathize" with the fact he's presumed innocent UNTIL found guilty, writing articles and think-pieces calling for his head on a platter. You saw a 99% white jury not "sympathize" with the fact he was on trial on trumped up charges for defending himself and FLEEING the situation.

Now you expect a white film director to "sympathize" with him and cast him in a major role because....why?

These white people wanted him drawn and quartered and thats exactly what they got. Nobody white is coming to save his career. Thats a wrap.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dana White was caught slapping his wife on tape at the start of the year and now that story is not even mentioned....he is the face of UFC and has partnership with ESPN....ESPN is owned by the same Disney that owns Marvel.

Complexion for the protection :martin:
Different target audience. UFC lost zero viewership over that. Also, DV isnt that uncommon in the history of the combat sports.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You just saw in real time a white woman he was in a whole ass relationship with didn't "sympathize" with him enough to not assault him in a cab and chase him down the street like a banshee in the dead of night. You saw the white owned media failing to "sympathize" with the fact he's presumed innocent UNTIL found guilty, writing articles and think-pieces calling for his head on a platter. You saw a 99% white jury not "sympathize" with the fact he was on trial on trumped up charges for defending himself and FLEEING the situation.

Now you expect a white film director to "sympathize" with him and cast him in a major role because....why?

These white people wanted him drawn and quartered and thats exactly what they got. Nobody white is coming to save his career. Thats a wrap.

I don’t think it completely override for him. He has tremendous talent so he’ll be able to get some A list roles again. It’s just a matter of falling back and weathering through the storm he’s in. As long he keeps his head up and focus on his mental well being, it’ll happen. I’m just hoping at this point that he has a good support system around him.