Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even think the audio was damning. He was literally telling her she can’t be running around town going on drunk binges because of who he is and what he’s trying to establish himself as.
And that can be flipped to "he is just worried about himself" "he should've said that he was concerned for her safety, if he cared about her"

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
the outcome of this bullshyt alone is enough to convince these nikkas to NOT fukk with these white hoes when they got something to lose. like ya'll said, this nikka's career is :rip:

I think the real lesson here is don't physically assault your girlfriend.
:manny:

Also don't date a girlfriend who you attempt to control and clearly don't love, while cheating on her and increasing the odds of a public confrontation/fight.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The white broad had a better chance of blowing up using Majors' connections in Hollywood
She gained nothing from this

I'm still trying to figure out her motive here :patrice:

The White female is a gross evil creature. Of course the next dumb Buck won't learn from this tragedy and the cycle repeats itself.

Majors career can recover

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
His career might not be over. The way Disney is moving isn’t the way that the general populace is talking about this. A lot of people online are saying this is bullshyt and the vibe is mixed. On the low, low I know James Gunn might sympathize with him and he is casting for Mr. Terrific for that new Superman movie.

:hubie:

Right now Majors needs to see who his agent/manager is because his career is not dead. He just has to fall back a bit and then drop some classics to show he has too good to keep from hiring.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
His career might not be over. The way Disney is moving isn’t the way that the general populace is talking about this. A lot of people online are saying this is bullshyt and the vibe is mixed. On the low, low I know James Gunn might sympathize with him and he is casting for Mr. Terrific for that new Superman movie.

Right now Majors needs to see who his agent/manager is because his career is not dead. He just has to fall back a bit and then drop some classics to show he has too good to keep from hiring.
This is mad optimistic, no way is that happening let's keep it real

As good an actor he was this is a game when there's always someone next up who is itching to take your spot, dude is radioactive for the foreseeable future.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dude fukked up letting this shyt go to trial to behind with… He would’ve just plead to a harassment violation and anger management… Man’s had the audacity to think he would be a case alleging he beat a white bytch ass.. Just the optics on that alone was a bad PR move going to trail on this

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Already been casted

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is mad optimistic, no way is that happening let's keep it real

As good an actor he was this is a game when there's always someone next up who is itching to take your spot, dude is radioactive for the foreseeable future.
Foreseeable future isn’t forever. They got him on misdemeanors, if he has a good agent he will come back also yeah Gunn might fukk with him. He got cancelled too by Disney. Even if not for Mr. Terrific.

Daps
Then why didn't you just say that? Instead you mentioned White's wife not pressing charges against him as the reason Disney didn't sever relations with Dana White and his company. But really, Dana White owning his company doesn't matter because he also does not own Disney and they nor their subsidiary companies are forced to work with him and his companies. But, they chose to continue to do so and then limit news coverage of said issue on their own broadcast networks. Amazing how that works.
My guy you made that lame ass false equivalency not me. I merely corrected your whining over something that literally doesn’t effect you in anyway shape or form