Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The white broad had a better chance of blowing up using Majors' connections in Hollywood
She gained nothing from this
Right! Everyone involved him is losing money because of this. This is a loss for everyone, like what was the point

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Do yall just pick random white folks and make arguments about shyt that are false equivalencies because ur mad or something? :heh:

If Johnathan majors owned marvel he’d still have a job. Maybe he should try and own the company he works for like Dana

You do realize if majors was an accountant and not an actor working for Disney he’d also be jobless today as well correct?

Then why didn't you just say that? Instead you mentioned White's wife not pressing charges against him as the reason Disney didn't sever relations with Dana White and his company. But really, Dana White owning his company doesn't matter because he also does not own Disney and they nor their subsidiary companies are forced to work with him and his companies. But, they chose to continue to do so and then limit news coverage of said issue on their own broadcast networks. Amazing how that works.

Daps
I have something to say to all of the Jonathan Majors supporters in this thread.

As you can see, there's folks coming in here celebrating, calling breh an abuser, etc, and we all know that they're wrong because we followed the trial and read the information and watched the videos and listened to the audio.

These other brehs that are calling him an abuser are going by headlines, and so they think they're right - even though all of us know they aren't.

I want you to think about this for a second.

Now that you've thought about it, let me tell you this: You're in the same position that I've been in for years with the Bill Cosby case for instance.

I followed that trial and I know the details of the case and I know that Cosby is innocent. Whereas most of you were following the headlines in that case.

Just something to keep in mind. It shows you the importance of being informed and getting facts from nonbiased news sources when you know that normal news sources seem like they have an axe to grind and want to bring down and disgrace a famous black man - innocence be damned.

Daps
The white broad had a better chance of blowing up using Majors' connections in Hollywood
She gained nothing from this
Right! Everyone involved him is losing money because of this. This is a loss for everyone, like what was the point

How many times have brehs tried to tell y'all that scorned women will kamikaze themselves if they have their hearts set on destroying a nxgga :wow:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
How many times have brehs tried to tell y'all that scorned women will kamikaze themselves if they have their hearts set on destroying a nxgga :wow:
That's not what happened
They could salvaged this by cutting her a check
Their strategy was to make Majors look the victim so they went at her kufi and it backfired

You nikkas have already forgotten all those "oh she has recanted everything" threads?
nikka wanted a trial and he got one
Be careful what you wish for they say

:francis:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is he a deranged narcissist? Honestly I don’t think people know what the word narcissist even means anymore.
Did you read those text messages :comeon:

Goofy said this bird looking cac gf had to act like Obama and mlk’s wife to support his “greatness” :mjlol:

Threatened to kill himself if she went to the hospital :unimpressed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He has a net worth of 2-3 million. If he manages his money right he’ll be good.

Will he be destitute not getting roles? No. But no noteworthy roles are coming his way in the short term. A lot of producers and studios will simply not fukk with him because of the headache. Who wants to deal with him on a press run, confronted by journalists in this era. Not to mention actresses who may not want to work with him in the short term. It sounds like he has a history of being a hothead so...yea. It's over.

Best shot is him remaking himself in a year on television. Streaming shows, supporting roles, etc.