Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
wg7Roa5.png

They released 3 trailers for it....official trailer 1, official trailer 2, and final trailer....same as literally any other movie from the last 20+ years....and multiple TV spots including a Super Bowl trailer.

What are you dudes talking about? It was one of the most heavily promoted movies from WB that year.

Fred.
nikkas is being willfully ignorant in this thread. It’s unbelievable.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Add to the fact it was gassed before it dropped like it was bout to be GOAT status.

Zod being in it + Keaton Batman....cats thought it was gonna deliver. It didn't. But it was heavily promoted and dude being a lunatic was an after thought by the time the movie came out.

Matter of fact, if that movie was well received I guarantee dude would still have a career. But it flopped, and now it's ok to exile him.

Fred.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you dont always just "fight it" even when you are innocent contrary to coli popular opinion. Since it was only a misdemeanor Majors should have took a plea deal, Pay her some money to sign an NDA, take some anger management classes and do a brief apology tour and sit on Oprahs couch. Breh would have been back by now to normal.

What hurt him the most in public opinion was the text messages that had nothing to do with the current incident he was being charged for. Those would have never come out had he took a plea. You dont always fight it when the person has initimate dirt on you or things that can make you look bad in the public. This is why what diddy did was smart cause as bad as it has been for him so far it would be 10x worse if cassie was talking and all his text and convos got out there for the public to judge and take out of context.

A black man will never get a fair trial in america. Especially a dark skinned black man being accused by a white woman or white passing woman (aka cassie). Coli brehs better smarten up.
Yup, people keep over looking how damaging that was to his public persona.
Going the route you mentioned, I see Disney still working with him and Magazine Dreams would still be releasing this month.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
What I find interesting or rather a little sad is that mostly the people that Majors has relationships with is abandoned him at his lowest point. Like, he’s pretty much lost a hell of a lot and then for people to walk away from him could be a huge blow to his mental health.

I don’t even know how is cope with being the hottest rising star at the start of the year and then end the year having lost everything

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Why are some black people celebrating this? Majors never said anything c00nish about the black community, or have shyted on black women.
:jbhmm:There are black posters in this thread that are so pro black when it comes to being against interracial relationships that they sound like the white supremacist they hate it really :whoo:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is a deranged narcissist who hired a retarded self sabotaging lawyer

But there was nothing in the evidence to warrant a hard conviction

Got the guilty until proven innocent me too special

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dude is a deranged narcissist who hired a retarded self sabotaging lawyer

But there was nothing in the evidence to warrant a hard conviction

Got the guilty until proven innocent me too special
How is he a deranged narcissist? Honestly I don’t think people know what the word narcissist even means anymore.

Daps
You seem to be missing the part where an actual intentional assault was caught on tape.
Do yall just pick random white folks and make arguments about shyt that are false equivalencies because ur mad or something? :heh:

If Johnathan majors owned marvel he’d still have a job. Maybe he should try and own the company he works for like Dana

You do realize if majors was an accountant and not an actor working for Disney he’d also be jobless today as well correct?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fair, I respect it. Can't dissect his life either...

So what I'm doing is focusing on picking himself back up. He can't do that with a pity parade. What's done is done...

And that's why I don't have a guilty conscience. What's done is done, time to move forward. And I know the best path forward, is being accountable for my role---->whatever his role was. Who knows, right? Like you said, fukk the video, you and I weren't there prior to the video or know the dynamics of the relationship...

His best path forward is being real with himself on WHATEVER his role was and cleansing himself to be a better Jonathan Majors going forward. Focusing on the chick and the system ain't gonna do that...
Breh you don't know that he isn't doing that. Just cause he fought the charges doesn't mean he hasn't replayed that night or their entire relationship over and thought about what he could have did differently and how he will carry himself in future relationships. But that's on him.

As for us, we are free to call out some BS when we see it. We all watched this play out. Alot of folks just ran with the white woman's story and the prosecutions version of things. They had their minds made up before the defence even began their case.

He is being painted as an abuser but there hasn't actually been any proven accounts of abuse. It's just been alluded to but nothing has been proven.

What he was actually found guilty of is accidentally causing her harm by trying to push her back into the car. This is after she had attacked him mind you. Yes walking away would have been better, but what he did isn't the same as what they are painting him with.

Folks are running with every negative thing said about him as fact, he getting dragged in the media and on social media. I see people saying "justice for his victims" as if he was out her just beating up women.

The white woman is given the benefit of the doubt. The Black man is not afforded the same benefit. He was guilty until proven innocent.

We know what they are doing. We know it because we experience it