Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
They didn't even use Ezra Miller for any of the promotion leading up to the movie. He was done. Pretty sure Gunn said he wasn't coming back as 'The Flash' in the reboot universe well before the movie came out.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE

I'm telling y'all that white supremacy and racism is UNDEFEATED in America. I'm not saying that what y'all are saying is wrong.

I'm saying that years from now, Ezra Miller will have a better comeback in Hollywood than Jonathan Majors ever will.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Kinda confused how you came to this conclusion when it was a split decision (2 guilty, 2 acquitted) and he was found not guilty of everything they accused him of inside the car. Which was the foundation of the case.

Buddy has two misdemeanor charges (harming her, but not intentionally and harassing her by putting her back in the car) but you cats are saying "I told you so!" like this is what you thought would happen.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

This is what is driving me crazy. It’s being framed as he’s just flat out guilty when he beat half the charges. People got short attention spans (me included) so I’m not even sure how bad the verdict is. But the way it’s being framed in the media is as if the worst scenario happened.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Wow

You wanna know what I hate?

The fact that everything that showed he was innocent, was basically contorted into proving he was an abuser.

She texts him sorry for instigating? "Well victims say that a lot."

She says on the stand that he never hit her before the March incident? "Well victims sometimes protect their abusers".

He's putting her in the car to get away from her? "He violently threw into the car".

He literally RUNS AWAY FROM HER? "Victims sometimes chase after their abusers as a form of reactive abuse".

Driver witness says he didn't see him hit her, and that she was more aggressive? "The driver didn't know/may have been paid off".

People at the club literally say she seemed fine, didn't see any bruises? Crickets.

It's like no matter what, he was already the abuser to some people.

And the worst part is that if things were flipped around, NONE of them would paint him as possibly being a victim.
:wow:
Breh you forgot to mention he was up against a PAWG too

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Dana White was caught slapping his wife on tape at the start of the year and now that story is not even mentioned....he is the face of UFC and has partnership with ESPN....ESPN is owned by the same Disney that owns Marvel.

Complexion for the protection :martin:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Other evidence is presented for a reason fam, otherwise it'd be deemed inadmissible...

You mean the same evidence that even the Jury concluded he had ZERO INTENTION to harm her? :what:

The cacette testified during the trial that he never once harmed her before the incident relating to the trial.

The driver said she was the aggressor and that Majors did nothing.

The Jury agreed that he had no intention to harm her which means they did NOT BELIEVE the cacette's story that he INTENTIONALLY DID so yet you're talking about "sus and questionable behavior" :mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely one of the reasons, they literally stopped promoting the movie and sent it out to die. Of course its not the ONLY reason.

wg7Roa5.png

They released 3 trailers for it....official trailer 1, official trailer 2, and final trailer....same as literally any other movie from the last 20+ years....and multiple TV spots including a Super Bowl trailer.

What are you dudes talking about? It was one of the most heavily promoted movies from WB that year.

Fred.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I legit was looking forward to his take on the character. Dude is a phenomenal actor but it’s a wrap. Tyler Perry career reboot incoming. Lost it all for a pawg (pretty average white girl).

:francis:

doctor-doom.gif

Daps
Dana White was caught slapping his wife on tape at the start of the year and now that story is not even mentioned....he is the face of UFC and has partnership with ESPN....ESPN is owned by the same Disney that owns Marvel.

Complexion for the protection :martin:
You seem to be missing the part about Dana White's wife not pressing charges on him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is what is driving me crazy. It’s being framed as he’s just flat out guilty when he beat half the charges. People got short attention spans (me included) so I’m not even sure how bad the verdict is. But the way it’s being framed in the media is as if the worst scenario happened.

1. Best case scenario would be acquitted on everything.

2. 2nd best would be he's guilty of two lesser charges, he harmed her but not intentionally and "harassed her" by putting her back into the car before she chased him.

3. Worst case scenario would be he's found guilty of all 4 charges.

He got #2 but apparently that wasn't good enough.

Fred.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This is fukked up im sorry, the punishment doesn’t fit the crime.
Yes he should make better decisions on who he keeps around him and yes he could’ve handled the situation better. I will even go as far as to say maybe them two have been dramatic and toxic but to lose your whole career over this is not justice.

Disney is completely selling out and they have been making a lot of weak decisions lately. This isn’t about money this is about Disney pandering to these fake woke people. They didn’t have to fire him, they would still be able to make money with him on movies if they wanted to but they playing this fake moral bs game to pander to these woke clowns. I hope their next movie flops.