Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No, it's not. You cats be on here just saying whatever.

The movie flopped because it was fukking trash and the CGI looked PS2 level.

Fred.
It's definitely one of the reasons, they literally stopped promoting the movie and sent it out to die. Of course its not the ONLY reason.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Wow

You wanna know what I hate?

The fact that everything that showed he was innocent, was basically contorted into proving he was an abuser.

She texts him sorry for instigating? "Well victims say that a lot."

She says on the stand that he never hit her before the March incident? "Well victims sometimes protect their abusers".

He's putting her in the car to get away from her? "He violently threw into the car".

He literally RUNS AWAY FROM HER? "Victims sometimes chase after their abusers as a form of reactive abuse".

Driver witness says he didn't see him hit her, and that she was more aggressive? "The driver didn't know/may have been paid off".

People at the club literally say she seemed fine, didn't see any bruises? Crickets.

It's like no matter what, he was already the abuser to some people.

And the worst part is that if things were flipped around, NONE of them would paint him as possibly being a victim.

He needed a better lawyer then. :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My nikka I've been railroaded in real life, without the backdrop of a clean image, being a multimillionaire, and having famous friends (even if it was only Spike Lee or Meagan Good and few others) to publicly root for me...

Playing the "he got railroaded" card isn't gonna work with someone whose had to face real repercussions. He's made more money in his young life than most people, especially black people, make in a lifetime. He's talented and has the ability to still have a successful life---->even if it just happens to be behind the scenes. He's not facing real time. He's facing real penalties relative to his own lifestyle but he's smart enough, talented enough, and networked enough, to recover from this....

I can give you real situations that cost nikkas much more than a Hollywood career, both my own and others. And having been in domestic situations, most nikkas aren't innocent in the truest sense of the word...

I don't think nikkas on here really know what "innocence" means...

I'd be a much better friend to Majors than most of the respondents I've seen here because I'd actually help him get off the mat and keep it real with him. Not pity him, he could've avoided this shyt befire she's passed out in his home...

Breh what the hell are you talking about :what:

You've just ignored everything I've said

They're in a car, he gets a text from a woman that she's see's, she tries to fight him for his phone to find out who the woman is, he tells the driver to stop and gets out, she gets out again trying to take his phone. He puts her back in the car and then runs away from her and she then runs after him. He stays at a hotel and goes back to his apartment finding her there unconscious. He then calls the police and then we get the trial. He's charged for recklessly throwing her back in the car but NOT with the intention to harm her. And "Harassment" for telling her to get inside the car when she was trying to take his phone.

Based off the events how the hell is he a damn "abuser" and not being railroaded? :mjtf:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is fair, I respect it. Can't dissect his life either...

So what I'm doing is focusing on picking himself back up. He can't do that with a pity parade. What's done is done...

And that's why I don't have a guilty conscience. What's done is done, time to move forward. And I know the best path forward, is being accountable for my role---->whatever his role was. Who knows, right? Like you said, fukk the video, you and I weren't there prior to the video or know the dynamics of the relationship...

His best path forward is being real with himself on WHATEVER his role was and cleansing himself to be a better Jonathan Majors going forward. Focusing on the chick and the system ain't gonna do that...
Facts. Unfortunately his career is fukked in the process.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Breh what the hell are you talking about :what:

You've just ignored everything I've said

They're in a car, he gets a text from a woman that she's see's, she tries to fight him for his phone to find out who the woman is, he tells the driver to stop and gets out, she gets out again trying to take his phone. He puts her back in the car and then runs away from her and she then runs after him. He stays at a hotel and goes back to his apartment finding her there unconscious. He then calls the police and then we get the trial. He's charged for recklessly throwing her back in the car but NOT with the intention to harm her. And "Harassment" for telling her to get inside the car when she was trying to take his phone.

Based off the events how the hell is he a damn "abuser" and not being railroaded? :mjtf:
The trial wasn't simply about the putting him in the car, even though that was the conviction. Other evidence is presented for a reason fam, otherwise it'd be deemed inadmissible...

When you're at trial your entire reputation is on the line. That's just how it is...

And no I don't think he was railroaded, he knew who he was dealing with befire this incident which means he could've reacted differently or simply removed her from his life beforehand...

Jonathan Majors being convicted in a case that presented, at the very least, some sus and questionable behavior on his part, is hardly some crime against humanity....

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my question is, as it has been from the very beginning, what is a man supposed to do in the eyes of the law? If you’re in a vehicle with a woman and she snatches your phone out of your hands and then decides she wants to get physical. What course of action is supposed to be acceptable?
You gotta have game at the end of the day. The paradox of the game is that the only way to win is not to play. To answer your question, what you're supposed to do is not letting it get to the point where a woman feels comfortable yelling at you or getting physical. I guarantee you this was not their first rodeo. The first time your woman speaks to you with an unpleasant tone even if it's just a sarcastic tone, you should check her and enforce boundaries. If she does it again, you drop her. Had he done that, she would have never had the opportunity to yell at him, and if she never yells at him, there's practically zero chances she ever has the opportunity to hit him.

Don't argue with them, don't fight with them, don't play the game with them. First time they hint at disrespect, check them, second time, drop them. Only way to win is not to play...once a girl is physically assaulting you, you already made too many mistakes that led you where you are...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The first time your woman speaks to you with an unpleasant tone even if it's just a sarcastic tone, you should check her and enforce boundaries. If she does it again, you drop her. Had he done that, she would have never had the opportunity to yell at him, and if she never yells at him, there's practically zero chances she ever has the opportunity to hit him.

Don't argue with them, don't fight with them, don't play the game with them. First time they hint at disrespect, check them, second time, drop them. Only way to win is not to play...once a girl is physically assaulting you, you already made too many mistakes that led you where you are...
💯 :salute:

Knowledge

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The only way he can come back is being outspoken about the ordeal and weaponise America’s long history of abuse of black men many a time via interactions with white women against the liberal Hollywood industry and media .

He needs to use some of their own talking points against them get the black community behind him both men and women and he can still have a big career, of course he will need the support of some of his more established peers also, the Denzels Idris Elbas MBJ Jamie Fox’s etc.

If he has the black community especially women behind him and frames it as an injustice of an anti black prejudiced system then he can still eventually come back, I don’t think it has to be the end but he needs a smart team around him, a excellent PR and every move to be meticulously caclculated, to the point it all looks natural.

:dahell:

Nah that wouldn’t work. His best bet is to chill out and get back to work in a year or so. He can playin black films if he wants. If he has bigger aspirations he’ll have to do the opposite of what you’re suggesting and kiss ass behind the scenes while being overly apologetic in public.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ezra Miller is absolutely one of the reasons The Flash flopped.

Ezra was getting universally negative press for months before the movie came out, to the point where people were specifically naming Ezra as the reason they didn't see it.

Nobody knew the CGI was shyt until the movie came out. :comeon: