Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Breh Jonathan Majors "doing the right thing" which was calling the police when he found this cacette unconscious in his apartment led to this trial where he's painted as an "abuser" on charge based on having ZERO INTENTION TO HARM but acting recklessly in the act of placing her in a car to get away from her. In which STRAIGHT AFTER she chased him down a street. And you're writing paragraphs trying to tell us he's NOT being railroaded?:mjtf:
My nikka I've been railroaded in real life, without the backdrop of a clean image, being a multimillionaire, and having famous friends (even if it was only Spike Lee or Meagan Good and few others) to publicly root for me...

Playing the "he got railroaded" card isn't gonna work with someone whose had to face real repercussions. He's made more money in his young life than most people, especially black people, make in a lifetime. He's talented and has the ability to still have a successful life---->even if it just happens to be behind the scenes. He's not facing real time. He's facing real penalties relative to his own lifestyle but he's smart enough, talented enough, and networked enough, to recover from this....

I can give you real situations that cost nikkas much more than a Hollywood career, both my own and others. And having been in domestic situations, most nikkas aren't innocent in the truest sense of the word...

I don't think nikkas on here really know what "innocence" means...

I'd be a much better friend to Majors than most of the respondents I've seen here because I'd actually help him get off the mat and keep it real with him. Not pity him, he could've avoided this shyt befire she's passed out in his home...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
See. I have the benefit of speaking on this from the perspective of the cops being called on ME because my BM was being violent against ME. The police came and at first it was a female police officer who I swear was ready to shoot my ass and she called back up. What benefitted me was that the police that she called for back up actually knew my BM from a prior domestic situation she had with her mother which resulted in ME having to be called to get my son and her ending up in a jail cell overnight. Now. Had those other officers not been there. I prolly would’ve been fukked even tho she was attacking ME. Bottom line is. Ur situation is ur situation. Period. And there’s plenty of men and ESPECIALLY BLACK men who get fukked by the system off of the assumption of guilt. A woman hits a man and it’s automatically a “toxic relationship”. Man hits a woman even in self defense and he’s an abuser. And there wouldn’t be a second or 3rd time if there wasn’t a first time. I don’t know Jonathan Majors. So I don’t know what he did in the past and I’m not even gonna begin to pretend to dissect his life. But I do know that what I saw from son ON VIDEO wasn’t abuse in the slightest. Maybe if u had video running away from ur BM it would’ve helped ur case. :manny: what I feel like is u suffer from guilty conscience.
This is fair, I respect it. Can't dissect his life either...

So what I'm doing is focusing on picking himself back up. He can't do that with a pity parade. What's done is done...

And that's why I don't have a guilty conscience. What's done is done, time to move forward. And I know the best path forward, is being accountable for my role---->whatever his role was. Who knows, right? Like you said, fukk the video, you and I weren't there prior to the video or know the dynamics of the relationship...

His best path forward is being real with himself on WHATEVER his role was and cleansing himself to be a better Jonathan Majors going forward. Focusing on the chick and the system ain't gonna do that...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is 100% cap, people call ezra miller a child predator. his negative press is one of the reasons why flash flopped, and he won't be retained as Flash by Gunn and DC.

No, it's not. You cats be on here just saying whatever.

The movie flopped because it was fukking trash and the CGI looked PS2 level.

Fred.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
this man is playing in people face

yall releasing statements over misdemeanors? :skip:

83c.gif

:skip: