Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Wow

You wanna know what I hate?

The fact that everything that showed he was innocent, was basically contorted into proving he was an abuser.

She texts him sorry for instigating? "Well victims say that a lot."

She says on the stand that he never hit her before the March incident? "Well victims sometimes protect their abusers".

He's putting her in the car to get away from her? "He violently threw into the car".

He literally RUNS AWAY FROM HER? "Victims sometimes chase after their abusers as a form of reactive abuse".

Driver witness says he didn't see him hit her, and that she was more aggressive? "The driver didn't know/may have been paid off".

People at the club literally say she seemed fine, didn't see any bruises? Crickets.

It's like no matter what, he was already the abuser to some people.

And the worst part is that if things were flipped around, NONE of them would paint him as possibly being a victim.
You're right, if it was reversed no one would see him as a victim...

None of the things you showed prove innocence though, and thats the thing, if you're in a situation where nothing proves innocence or guilt, you're as good as guilty anyway...
The thing is . U can’t put u and him in the same boat because number one. There’s no evidence of that whatsoever. And number 2. U don’t know him behind closed doors. All u know is what has been presented. Which is that he was dating a lying crazy alcoholic drug addict white bytch who parties too much for her own good. And got jammed up by trying to grab his phone back and get away from her.
You're right that in a sense I can't put us in the same boat, because I had an even harder road to get the charges off me. He came with an esteem, a previously unblemished public image, and longer money...

I walked into it with much less money, a felonious background of almost entirely violent crimes, and the threat of The bytch if I went to trial...

You know what was similar, though? There was no evidence that I did anything to this woman. She had red marks on her neck that were unproven to have come from me, as it was only she, I, and our daughters present. I had scratch wounds on my neck and arms and a ripped shirt (all that came before choked her), wasn't viewed as defensible at all...

I'm trying to tell you brothers how this shyt goes...

If photo evidence that she had red marks on her neck, with no other wounds, was admissible, should've been admissible that I had visible wounds and a shirt ripped in half. It wasn't, though, and I specifically was assigned a DA who was "tough on domestic violence", high ass conviction rate...

No video that showed any altercation between her and I, no text messages of me telling her to lie about her wounds, no witnesses to ANY conflict ever with her and I, nothing...

And yet I was backed into a corner I had to accept a plea (2 years probation, restitution, restraining order, limited visitation with my girls, domestic classes, 2 years suspended), or go to a trial I knew I couldn't win and take 10+. And yes, I hired and paid for my own attorney...

I fought my case because the story she presented isn't what actually happened---->that I went haywire after finding her talking to another man and beat her up. That she never assaulted me, nothing...

Another similarity is that my oldest kids' mother is white-passing (she is similar in appearance to Mariah, just with dark brownish-black hair). She was listed as white on the initial police report, and if that worked against someone like Majors with pristine image previously, I guess it had to work against me, a nobody with a terrible image in the eyes of The Law. That a black man beat on this "white" woman...

You're right dog, lot of differences, a few similarities, but one thing I know is this. I've dated women, including afterwards with the mother of my youngest daughter, and women befire my first BM, that I didn't run into any conflict that even borders this kind of catastrophe. Which is why I'm placing the onus on the man here, not only can he choose better but he could behave better should a situation arise...

She took his phone. You're Jonathan Majors, rising Hollywood star. Call that shyt a fukking loss and peel out, is that shyt worth getting into any kind of tussle about? You and I can afford a new phone, we know this nikka could've...

Not to mention the text messages and recorded audio, none of this shyt looks good on him----->nor the ex-girlfriends who later came out to say that he was abusive with them too...

So while I don't think he's "innocent" in the purest sense of the word, even if he is, it's on him to avoid these situations or be more responsible on the off chance some random crazy shyt happens to him...

And again, maybe unlike some guys here, I've got the backdrop of having to fight a DV case to give a reasonable take on---->not just what I wish were true...
So my question is, as it has been from the very beginning, what is a man supposed to do in the eyes of the law? If you’re in a vehicle with a woman and she snatches your phone out of your hands and then decides she wants to get physical. What course of action is supposed to be acceptable?
Have the car pulled over, like he did, and get out. Once you decide to "restrain" her it can go any kind of way, and no, I don't think a man should let her hit him repeatedly (been there, the women who tend do that will look at you as a bytch). But you can't do anything other than let her have it, have the car pulled over, and hop out...

No tussle over the phone, no putting her back in the car, leave her the fukk alone. Is it easier said than done, yes, I've been there. It's really not worth the cost to do otherwise--->the financial cost, emotional cost, and damage to your reputation. And if you're like me, 45 days of zero contact with your kids, followed up by 365 days of partial visitation...

It's not worth the cost, let her keep the gotdamn phone and if you know the chick you with is prone to aggression when she's drunk and/or angry, maybe you should think about twice cheating on her, or going out with her and yall aren't in a good place...

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
They put sexual assault in the title. This is wild, I hop they change this shyt immediately. He shpuld sue them for carelessness.

They turned a fukking misdemeanor into a Sexual assault charge. Say what you want about Majors… but If you idiots don’t see what the media does to black celebrities then I don’t know what else to say. Yes that goes for the fraudulent bullshyt trial and smear campaign against Bill Cosby. fukking sheep.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Alot of you brothers would make terrible friends. Jonathan Majors isn't some victim here----->and for those who need to hear it again, NO, I don't think the chick is innocent and YES, I do think she had motives...

You cant be this nikka and end up in situations like this. How the fukk did Denzel avoid any scandal like this the last 40 years? Will has never had a domestic violence scandal, why not?

So we can't act like this shyt is unavoidable and Majors has no culpability here, especially given most of you brothers, assumedly, never had domestic situations either, right? So how the fukk did yall avoid these situations your entire lives but someone with way more at stake than you, can't stay clear of it?

The people who really, truly know him and love him, are being honest with him on his accountability. Not, fukk "The Man", "fukk the bytch", and throwing him a pity party. I fukk with this dude, I don't do Comic book movies and shyt but I like Lovecraft Country and Last Black Man In SF. I'm not a nikka rooting for his failure...

I'm rooting for his success but I know any upward climb starts with him owning his role and how he can be a better Jonathan Majors...

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
You're right, if it was reversed no one would see him as a victim...

None of the things you showed prove innocence though, and thats the thing, if you're in a situation where nothing proves innocence or guilt, you're as good as guilty anyway...

You're right that in a sense I can't put us in the same boat, because I had an even harder road to get the charges off me. He came with an esteem, a previously unblemished public image, and longer money...

I walked into it with much less money, a felonious background of almost entirely violent crimes, and the threat of The bytch if I went to trial...

You know what was similar, though? There was no evidence that I did anything to this woman. She had red marks on her neck that were unproven to have come from me, as it was only she, I, and our daughters present. I had scratch wounds on my neck and arms and a ripped shirt (all that came before choked her), wasn't viewed as defensible at all...

I'm trying to tell you brothers how this shyt goes...

If photo evidence that she had red marks on her neck, with no other wounds, was admissible, should've been admissible that I had visible wounds and a shirt ripped in half. It wasn't, though, and I specifically was assigned a DA who was "tough on domestic violence", high ass conviction rate...

No video that showed any altercation between her and I, no text messages of me telling her to lie about her wounds, no witnesses to ANY conflict ever with her and I, nothing...

And yet I was backed into a corner I had to accept a plea (2 years probation, restitution, restraining order, limited visitation with my girls, domestic classes, 2 years suspended), or go to a trial I knew I couldn't win and take 10+. And yes, I hired and paid for my own attorney...

I fought my case because the story she presented isn't what actually happened---->that I went haywire after finding her talking to another man and beat her up. That she never assaulted me, nothing...

Another similarity is that my oldest kids' mother is white-passing (she is similar in appearance to Mariah, just with dark brownish-black hair). She was listed as white on the initial police report, and if that worked against someone like Majors with pristine image previously, I guess it had to work against me, a nobody with a terrible image in the eyes of The Law. That a black man beat on this "white" woman...

You're right dog, lot of differences, a few similarities, but one thing I know is this. I've dated women, including afterwards with the mother of my youngest daughter, and women befire my first BM, that I didn't run into any conflict that even borders this kind of catastrophe. Which is why I'm placing the onus on the man here, not only can he choose better but he could behave better should a situation arise...

She took his phone. You're Jonathan Majors, rising Hollywood star. Call that shyt a fukking loss and peel out, is that shyt worth getting into any kind of tussle about? You and I can afford a new phone, we know this nikka could've...

Not to mention the text messages and recorded audio, none of this shyt looks good on him----->nor the ex-girlfriends who later came out to say that he was abusive with them too...

So while I don't think he's "innocent" in the purest sense of the word, even if he is, it's on him to avoid these situations or be more responsible on the off chance some random crazy shyt happens to him...

And again, maybe unlike some guys here, I've got the backdrop of having to fight a DV case to give a reasonable take on---->not just what I wish were true...

Have the car pulled over, like he did, and get out. Once you decide to "restrain" her it can go any kind of way, and no, I don't think a man should let her hit him repeatedly (been there, the women who tend do that will look at you as a bytch). But you can't do anything other than let her have it, have the car pulled over, and hop out...

No tussle over the phone, no putting her back in the car, leave her the fukk alone. Is it easier said than done, yes, I've been there. It's really not worth the cost to do otherwise--->the financial cost, emotional cost, and damage to your reputation. And if you're like me, 45 days of zero contact with your kids, followed up by 365 days of partial visitation...

It's not worth the cost, let her keep the gotdamn phone and if you know the chick you with is prone to aggression when she's drunk and/or angry, maybe you should think about twice cheating on her, or going out with her and yall aren't in a good place...
His gf was recording him and saving messages. This was going to end badly regardless.

Should have dropped her the 1st time she got out of pocket.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Alot of you brothers would make terrible friends. Jonathan Majors isn't some victim here----->and for those who need to hear it again, NO, I don't think the chick is innocent and YES, I do think she had motives...

You cant be this nikka and end up in situations like this. How the fukk did Denzel avoid any scandal like this the last 40 years? Will has never had a domestic violence scandal, why not?

So we can't act like this shyt is unavoidable and Majors has no culpability here, especially given most of you brothers, assumedly, never had domestic situations either, right? So how the fukk did yall avoid these situations your entire lives but someone with way more at stake than you, can't stay clear of it?

The people who really, truly know him and love him, are being honest with him on his accountability. Not, fukk "The Man", "fukk the bytch", and throwing him a pity party. I fukk with this dude, I don't do Comic book movies and shyt but I like Lovecraft Country and Last Black Man In SF. I'm not a nikka rooting for his failure...

I'm rooting for his success but I know any upward climb starts with him owning his role and how he can be a better Jonathan Majors...
If Majors hadn't called the police when she was passed out in the closet we would have never known about this entire incident. That is the difference.

If a white woman had died in his apartment he would have had real problems.

Jabbari never reported the incident to the police.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
His gf was recording him and saving messages. This was going to end badly regardless.

Should have dropped her the 1st time she got out of pocket.
💯,000% fact. When people, including women we are involved with romantically, show you who they are, believe them, abd act accordingly...

I had too much to lose, my kids were at stake which I'd argue is a greater loss than anything that happened to him. And he had too much to lose as it was...

Believe her when she showed who she was. Choosing to stick with her, and any resultant behavior in response to hers, was a choice Jonathan Majors could have avoided...

bright black

All Star
Daps
at first they said he strangled her so what is this harassment and reckless assault stuff? is her chasing him not some type of harassment too?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If Majors hadn't called the police when she was passed out in the closet we would have never known about this entire incident. That is the difference.

If a white woman had died in his apartment he would have had real problems.

Jabbari never reported the incident to the police.
True that, which goes back to your prior post----->you don't end up with a suicidal white woman in your closet if you cut that shyt short at the first sign of trouble. Believe her when she showed herself....

And all this other circumstantial shyt that suggests he has abusive tendencies, clean that shyt up...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Breh Jonathan Majors "doing the right thing" which was calling the police when he found this cacette unconscious in his apartment led to this trial where he's painted as an "abuser" on charge based on having ZERO INTENTION TO HARM but acting recklessly in the act of placing her in a car to get away from her. In which STRAIGHT AFTER she chased him down a street. And you're writing paragraphs trying to tell us he's NOT being railroaded?:mjtf:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

See. I have the benefit of speaking on this from the perspective of the cops being called on ME because my BM was being violent against ME. The police came and at first it was a female police officer who I swear was ready to shoot my ass and she called back up. What benefitted me was that the police that she called for back up actually knew my BM from a prior domestic situation she had with her mother which resulted in ME having to be called to get my son and her ending up in a jail cell overnight. Now. Had those other officers not been there. I prolly would’ve been fukked even tho she was attacking ME. Bottom line is. Ur situation is ur situation. Period. And there’s plenty of men and ESPECIALLY BLACK men who get fukked by the system off of the assumption of guilt. A woman hits a man and it’s automatically a “toxic relationship”. Man hits a woman even in self defense and he’s an abuser. And there wouldn’t be a second or 3rd time if there wasn’t a first time. I don’t know Jonathan Majors. So I don’t know what he did in the past and I’m not even gonna begin to pretend to dissect his life. But I do know that what I saw from son ON VIDEO wasn’t abuse in the slightest. Maybe if u had video running away from ur BM it would’ve helped ur case. :manny: what I feel like is u suffer from guilty conscience.