Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the thing that might save him in the long term is a lot of people in comment sections saw the video from outside the car and him running and those people are basically saying that video doesn't match up with a conviction.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The New York DA was obsessed with pursuing this. The police arrested the bytch and they refused to go after her. This was bigger than this case. Someone wanted to ruin Majors at all costs.

As for marvel, fukk them. I’m not going to the theaters to support their movies anymore.

Black actors are getting picked off left and right. Jewllywood is flexing their might. This is the same city where Craig Carlton goes to prison for running a Ponzi scheme, comes out and gets a radio gig like he was on vacation.

Jewllywood and the entire sports, music and jewletainment industry is controlled by Jews. fukk all of them. And fukk Disney. :pacspit:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
So my question is, as it has been from the very beginning, what is a man supposed to do in the eyes of the law? If you’re in a vehicle with a woman and she snatches your phone out of your hands and then decides she wants to get physical. What course of action is supposed to be acceptable?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
:russ: If any woman of any color alleges anything against a famous brotha , you are fukkED in the court of public opinion. It seems like only athletes can bounce back from it in the entertainment world
Well the caveat is athletes are a major investment for owners and most of the time will assist the particular athlete, if it benefits them.

After the guilty verdict, no major corporation will give him the time of day, for the moment.

People know the verdict is bullshyt and have to let the fake outrage subside.

True enough. Any allegations against a famous black man will be considered guilty until proven innocent

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
any nikka sending texts like the one with him begging her not to report the head wound is a nasty, nasty nikka. fukk him:manny:
if they wanna get him for that then that's fine if he was on actual trial for that

He wasn't

How that even gotbinto the trial not knowing the full details is insane

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So my question is, as it has been from the very beginning, what is a man supposed to do in the eyes of the law? If you’re in a vehicle with a woman and she snatches your phone out of your hands and then decides she wants to get physical. What course of action is supposed to be acceptable?
so he's guilty of pushing her drunk ass back in the car?