Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He can bounce back from this. His career will never be as big as it could have been, but he can do the RDJ route stay low for a couple years and bounce back with some awe inspiring performance.

He’s a great actor and with some Oscar buzz and heart warming apologetic speech when he wins, just like that the offers are back.

Now he’s black so that’s going to make it harder of course but he’s so far ahead of most other black male actors around his age group I think he has a shot

Nah he’s done. He’s not white.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Real men don't push women or send texts begging their girls to not report head wounds that are a likely sign of abuse :manny:
I have no problem standing on that and nothing I said should be controversial:manny:

Yeah real men allow women to lie and abuse them. We know what type you time you are on fakkit

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Kinda confused how you came to this conclusion when it was a split decision (2 guilty, 2 acquitted) and he was found not guilty of everything they accused him of inside the car. Which was the foundation of the case.

Buddy has two misdemeanor charges (harming her, but not intentionally and harassing her by putting her back in the car) but you cats are saying "I told you so!" like this is what you thought would happen.

dpGPX6Q.gif

Fred.

you see how stupid that dude is. he can't even explain why he's happy about it. The convictions were basically claiming JM injured her by accident while getting away, and that poster is like "see, woman beater".

There's nothing intellectual about seeing a black man get railroaded and trying to act like you are above it all.

Looking funny in the light....

He is intentionally over looking the nuance of it so he can finger wave us like a feminine motherfukker

U a bytch ass nikka. I lost whatever respect I had for u right here.

Breh it's actually weird and even depressing how many black men seem to take pleasure in shytting in other black men.

All just to look good and be a good boy for people who don't even truly like them.

Him, and a few others on this site do this shyt a lot.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I hate to say it, yet if this was black on black, itll be another day in the hood...
:russ: If any woman of any color alleges anything against a famous brotha , you are fukkED in the court of public opinion. It seems like only athletes can bounce back from it in the entertainment world

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm not "choking" anyone and haven't put my hands on a woman since then. But have I, yes. And who else to speak to a situation like this, than someone else who had anger and maturity issues and went thru this....

Alot of yall on here are under the impression he's innocent. I'm not, but I will say in my case, I choked her AFTER a bunch of wild shyt she did to me,in the moment. I've talked about this before, I didn't go off a hill jumping on her...

And with that said, it was still Rodney's responsibility to remove muself from the situation before I reacted violently, I can't place my irresponsibility at her feet and I'm not even wired that way. And this was with a history of two prior violent altercations with her, abd two prior violent altercations with a woman I dated before her...

I'll repeat that I doubt the chick is innocent here, but I can tell you this. If Jonathan Majors' primary focus is on the chick and not himself, he's a weak man and he'll never be a better one until he puts that focus on himself. I have no problem with him trying to win his case, he had a lot at stake. Now he either becomes a better guy, or not...
The thing is . U can’t put u and him in the same boat because number one. There’s no evidence of that whatsoever. And number 2. U don’t know him behind closed doors. All u know is what has been presented. Which is that he was dating a lying crazy alcoholic drug addict white bytch who parties too much for her own good. And got jammed up by trying to grab his phone back and get away from her.