Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I'm not "choking" anyone and haven't put my hands on a woman since then. But have I, yes. And who else to speak to a situation like this, than someone else who had anger and maturity issues and went thru this....

Alot of yall on here are under the impression he's innocent. I'm not, but I will say in my case, I choked her AFTER a bunch of wild shyt she did to me,in the moment. I've talked about this before, I didn't go off a hill jumping on her...

And with that said, it was still Rodney's responsibility to remove muself from the situation before I reacted violently, I can't place my irresponsibility at her feet and I'm not even wired that way. And this was with a history of two prior violent altercations with her, abd two prior violent altercations with a woman I dated before her...

I'll repeat that I doubt the chick is innocent here, but I can tell you this. If Jonathan Majors' primary focus is on the chick and not himself, he's a weak man and he'll never be a better one until he puts that focus on himself. I have no problem with him trying to win his case, he had a lot at stake. Now he either becomes a better guy, or not...

Apologies.. you choked a singular hoe.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The only way he can come back is being outspoken about the ordeal and weaponise America’s long history of abuse of black men many a time via interactions with white women against the liberal Hollywood industry and media .

He needs to use some of their own talking points against them get the black community behind him both men and women and he can still have a big career, of course he will need the support of some of his more established peers also, the Denzels Idris Elbas MBJ Jamie Fox’s etc.

If he has the black community especially women behind him and frames it as an injustice of an anti black prejudiced system then he can still eventually come back, I don’t think it has to be the end but he needs a smart team around him, a excellent PR and every move to be meticulously caclculated, to the point it all looks natural.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The only way he can come back is being outspoken about the ordeal and weaponise America’s long history of abuse of black men many a time via interactions with white women against the liberal Hollywood industry and media .

He needs to use some of their own talking points against them get the black community behind him both men and women and he can still have a big career, of course he will need the support of some of his more established peers also, the Denzels Idris Elbas MBJ Jamie Fox’s etc.

If he has the black community especially women behind him and frames it as an injustice of an anti black prejudiced system then he can still eventually come back, I don’t think it has to be the end but he needs a smart team around him, a excellent PR and every move to be meticulously caclculated, to the point it all looks natural.
bruh all that shyt is dead when there's tape of him literally saying he needs his white girl to be his michelle obama

like there's pawging, then there's asking your white lady to be a civil rights icon - right before she happily fukks your life up

it would immediately come off like a shallow gesture. dude needs to wait this out because it can definitely get worse by alienating folks...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be that as it may, Hollywood at large would have given him more chances, where money and box office speaks the loudest.
Ezra was in those Harry Potter spin off movies with WB that made like $1.9B over 3 films. Nobody is fukking with him.
Disney is just one company....when 5-10 Studios start distancing themselves from him,then he will be cooked
He's already been dropped from a number of movie commitments he had, including playing Dennis Rodman. Magazine Dreams was getting him Oscar buzz and was supposed to be released last week, Disney, the parent company of the studio that bought the film pulled that shyt.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
He can bounce back from this. His career will never be as big as it could have been, but he can do the RDJ route stay low for a couple years and bounce back with some awe inspiring performance.

He’s a great actor and with some Oscar buzz and heart warming apologetic speech when he wins, just like that the offers are back.

Now he’s black so that’s going to make it harder of course but he’s so far ahead of most other black male actors around his age group I think he has a shot