Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Wow....run from an abusive woman and get found guilty.

What makes it worse is the same DA declined to prosecute her for doing worse. Smh black men are still in slavery, can't protect ourselves. Everyone is against us.

If a woman shows you any kind of physical violence even in the slightest. Ghost her. Not worth your career.
We've been in submission (integration) for decades. This is what it looks like

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Jesus fukking Christ!
Are you always this slow?
You believe he was railroaded, right??
you're trying to pivot now.
he beat the abuser charges.
they convicted him on some "unintentional" aka "reckless" shyt.

your narrative is "woman beater", but he was found not guilty on the "woman beater" intentional charges.
do I have to break it down any simpler for you?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
And using that phrase "plea bargain case" just means that this is something that should have been, and almost always is, settled with a plea bargain in criminal court. Only lower level defendants who have no money and resources and are just defiant take these kinds of cases to trial. High rollers know better. Or should know.
I get why he got convinced to go to trial though...it was that fukking Marvel deal.

He was already afraid of losing it when he made the choice to take it to trial. He forgot to account for the big picture. Yeah he may have lost the part, but he would've left this situation in better shape than this.

This was the worst outcome. Worst part is, I'm almost 100% certain he didn't explain shyt to his lawyer as he should have. She legit moved too amateurish for me to think she had all the piece in front of her at all times.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I spent $24,000 on drugs with my Disney corporate credit card. The company gave me a second chance instead of firing me.​

Taron Sargsyan
Nov 25, 2023, 8:16 AM ET

Read in app
Taron Sargsyan holding an oscar at disney next to disney castle

• While working at Disney, I spent thousands of dollars on drugs using a corporate credit card.
  • When I confessed, the company didn't fire me — it gave me a second chance.
  • I later worked on healing from my addiction and mending my relationship with my family.
I started my first professional internship at Disney in the summer of 2014 in my hometown of Glendale, California. I felt a sense of purpose in planning summer activities and bringing the intern community together. It was the greatest summer of my life. Little did they know I was also struggling with a meth addiction.

My traumatic experience of coming out as gay to my Armenian family :skip: brought a lonely, dark fog over my life. My workplace was a refuge from addiction and my pains. I loved being surrounded by imaginative people. Upon graduating from college, and after my second internship with Disney, I was excited to be hired as a software engineer on the PhotoPass team. It was my dream job and a haven; I knew I was lucky to have it.

As my addiction deepened, my finances didn't reflect the near-six-figure salary I earned at Disney. Most of my money was spent on drugs and on helping out my immigrant family. :comeon:

:unimpressed:
People aren't going to weigh in whether an intern committed fraud when deciding whether to go to Disney world. People will rile shyt up if the main guy in the next Marvel phase was just convicted of a crime.

Ezra pled guilty to some shyt, had protective/restraining orders granted against him, made 1 appearance in 2 years for a big budget movie where he was the star and hasn't been seen since.
You see it, had that film been a success he would have been given more chances
No he wouldn't have. Gunn has wiped the slate clean for the most part. All of the Justice League will be replaced. Aquaman made a billy and it was made clear that Mamoa wouldn't be moving forward in the role moving forward even though the sequel comes out next week.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
We gotta be better....

As a brother with a domestic conviction on my record (F strangulation, M assault on a female), I'm not of the opinion that the woman is innocent at all. My own experience has shown me women can be aggressors...

At the same time, I'm not giving Majors a break from this. As men, we owe it to ourselves to behave responsibly, and the evidence showed a likely pattern of abuse with this woman. When we have that, ain't nobody to blame but ourselves----->this is the first time he got caught, but it's not the first time he abused a woman. And it's very rarely the first time, when you get caught...

I'm only gonna speak from the male perspective of someone who has gone thru this, too. He's gotta grow from this. And he can, he has to. If he isn't honest with anyone else he better be honest yo the man in the fukking mirror, because that man knows what he's done...

As soon as he cleans himself up and takes accountability for himself, he can fix his reputation. It'll take awhile, it's a long road. There are people affiliated with the mother of my children, who I've had minimal interaction since my own incident, who still view me in that abuser light, and it's okay. He's not repairing himself for those people who will always view him this way. He's gotta do it because he wants to be a better Jonathan Majors...

His career may never hit the peak he was on pace for, and he's certainly on ice right now. Time heals though, he heals himself he can come back to a semblance of a career in his 40s. Good luck to the brother...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I get why he got convinced to go to trial though...it was that fukking Marvel deal.

He was already afraid of losing it when he made the choice to take it to trial. He forgot to account for the big picture. Yeah he may have lost the part, but he would've left this situation in better shape than this.

This was the worst outcome. Worst part is, I'm almost 100% certain he didn't explain shyt to his lawyer as he should have. She legit moved too amateurish for me to think she had all the piece in front of her at all times.

She was a bad choice. She's part of a new era of METoo lawyers, who attack the victim, and because they are often good looking women, the jury sometimes buys it.

Look up Ben Brafman. He could have maybe even got Cyrus Vance, who HEADED THE OFFICE two years ag. That's who could have handled this. Joon Kim. Former Southern District guy. Audrey Strauss. Geoff Berman. Guys with relationships with Alvin Bragg and his team. Bragg is a former federal prosecutor. So anyone that he worked with and liked would have been a good choice. That's how the pros handle it. He played it like Tory Lanez. All ego and arrogance.

and so did social media, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited: