Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I don’t even think the audio was damning. He was literally telling her she can’t be running around town going on drunk binges because of who he is and what he’s trying to establish himself as.

Forbes begs to differ fam.

And black women have yet to spin the block on that Michelle Obama/Coretta Scott shyt. Just watch.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Animal print

Majors had to learn the hard way
grace-jabbari-enters-da-office-73397997-1.jpg

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
A lot of people are conflating civil and criminal charges, it's not the same. And you can't just settle criminal charges like this by paying the victim, once it's in a DA's hands, and they have discovery, they usually won't withdraw charges, esp. if the victim has been paid off.

What he would have done is have his lawyer, a better lawyer, negotiate with the DA's office for a plea bargain that everybody can live with. They do those all the time. No one wanted to take this to trial, except Majors. This is a plea bargain case. He acted arrogantly. Or ignorantly. Or both. I would have said the best he could have done is a mixed verdict.
Thank you for the correction breh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How you still don't get it?
I'm looking at the same evidence that was presented to the jury
The jury doesn't always agree with everything
But anyone with a brain can deduce what went down
Looking at all the evidence.. he's an abuser,no doubt about it

He just got convicted of assaulting his ex and harassment
That's huge
Just Google his name and see for yourself
That's all people will remember

You can spit his dikk out now
It's over
again, you were claiming he was a woman beater, he was found not guilty of the "woman beater" charges.
how are you not getting it?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thank you for the correction breh.

And using that phrase "plea bargain case" just means that this is something that should have been, and almost always is, settled with a plea bargain in criminal court. Only lower level defendants who have no money and resources and are just defiant take these kinds of cases to trial. High rollers know better. Or should know.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
fukk Forbes. I listened to the audio myself.
I mean, you're not wrong. fukk forbes fr. :manny:

But that audio...the whole I'm a great man spiel. Not a good look breh. Nailed him as a narcissist like others have already said on those tweets regarding past dealings with other people in the industry.

He was in that fukked up spot where, if something doesn't help then it most certainly hurt you, no middle ground.