Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Jesus Christ! Disney wasted no time with this….ugh. I’m hoping Majors will be able to bounce back.
He won't. He's Nate Parker'd. Fụck Hollywood. I wish we had more black indie studios and services with bigger budgets so cacs can keep their raisin potato and boiled chicken shıt waaay over yonder. I'm glad I sold my Disney stock. I'm watching all my shıt illegally except Bet+ and Tubi dawg.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You legit choking hoes and trying to admonish him? :mjlol:
I'm not "choking" anyone and haven't put my hands on a woman since then. But have I, yes. And who else to speak to a situation like this, than someone else who had anger and maturity issues and went thru this....

Alot of yall on here are under the impression he's innocent. I'm not, but I will say in my case, I choked her AFTER a bunch of wild shyt she did to me,in the moment. I've talked about this before, I didn't go off a hill jumping on her...

And with that said, it was still Rodney's responsibility to remove muself from the situation before I reacted violently, I can't place my irresponsibility at her feet and I'm not even wired that way. And this was with a history of two prior violent altercations with her, abd two prior violent altercations with a woman I dated before her...

I'll repeat that I doubt the chick is innocent here, but I can tell you this. If Jonathan Majors' primary focus is on the chick and not himself, he's a weak man and he'll never be a better one until he puts that focus on himself. I have no problem with him trying to win his case, he had a lot at stake. Now he either becomes a better guy, or not...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this dude considered a big actor? I only really know him from Creed really. I don't think he will be able to come back from this, someone else will just take his place in hollywood

given your use of the word “big” I’d say not quite but he was on the verge of breaking out…definitely very talented tho given his performances and the variety of roles he’s had

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What I find interesting or rather a little sad is that mostly the people that Majors has relationships with is abandoned him at his lowest point. Like, he’s pretty much lost a hell of a lot and then for people to walk away from him could be a huge blow to his mental health.
I mean, this is what happens when you hit low points in general. You find out who truly loves you...

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
He was the hottest actor in the biz at the time of his arrest:dahell:

Really? This isn't a guy who I saw in the news every week or something but I dunno
given your use of the word “big” I’d say not quite but he was on the verge of breaking out…definitely very talented tho given his performance and the variety of roles he’s had

The guy above me said he was the hottest actor in Hollywood at the time so I dunno :yeshrug:haven't followed brehs career like that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guy above me said he was the hottest actor in Hollywood at the time so I dunno :yeshrug:haven't followed brehs career like that

one could argue that he was but “hottest” and “big” aren’t necessarily synonyms…he definitely had a hell of a buzz going prior to this shyt tho…and I believe he was on his way to being a big name…damn man…sad to see if that push off he did in order to create distance to get away from her is what did him in smh

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm not "choking" anyone and haven't put my hands on a woman since then. But have I, yes. And who else to speak to a situation like this, than someone else who had anger and maturity issues and went thru this....

Alot of yall on here are under the impression he's innocent. I'm not, but I will say in my case, I choked her AFTER a bunch of wild shyt she did to me,in the moment. I've talked about this before, I didn't go off a hill jumping on her...

And with that said, it was still Rodney's responsibility to remove muself from the situation before I reacted violently, I can't place my irresponsibility at her feet and I'm not even wired that way. And this was with a history of two prior violent altercations with her, abd two prior violent altercations with a woman I dated before her...

I'll repeat that I doubt the chick is innocent here, but I can tell you this. If Jonathan Majors' primary focus is on the chick and not himself, he's a weak man and he'll never be a better one until he puts that focus on himself. I have no problem with him trying to win his case, he had a lot at stake. Now he either becomes a better guy, or not...
This why I walk past bishes I don't have the paitence.

Don't call me call yo daddy, 21, 21