Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn’t give the article a click, headline said he was guilty of assault and harassment
Third degree assault. Which is like me in anger throws a bottle at a wall and a piece of it hits you and cuts you in the arm. I didn’t intentionally mean to do it but I did it recklessly causing you harm.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The laceration came from her partying later that night. Not from him.
That's facts...problem is, this story stopped being about facts a long time ago.

The prosecutor trying desperately to nail him sealed the deal. Because, if it was so cut and dry, why would they try to hem breh up like this?

Like brehs been saying, he bled too much on the water. He should've gave her a couple of mill as a settlement money and taken the lesser L. Donated money to DV charities, gone on Oprah, etc...

He decided to battle it out on the court with a white woman and lost, those damning audios and texts left the case too ambiguous to focus on facts.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No nikka. That isn’t what got him convicted. Why u lying all thru this thread? He didn’t even get convicted of abuse.
Where in my post did I say he was convicted of abuse? I said they established abusive behavior.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's facts...problem is, this story stopped being about facts a long time ago.

The prosecutor trying desperately to nail him sealed the deal. Because, if it was so cut and dry, why would they try to hem breh up like this?

Like brehs been saying, he bled too much on the water. He should've gave her a couple of mill as a settlement money and taken the lesser L. Donated money to DV charities, gone on Oprah, etc...

He decided to battle it out on the court with a white woman and lost, those damning audios and texts left the case too ambiguous to focus on facts.
I don’t even think the audio was damning. He was literally telling her she can’t be running around town going on drunk binges because of who he is and what he’s trying to establish himself as.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you dont always just "fight it" even when you are innocent contrary to coli popular opinion. Since it was only a misdemeanor Majors should have took a plea deal, Pay her some money to sign an NDA, take some anger management classes and do a brief apology tour and sit on Oprahs couch. Breh would have been back by now to normal.

What hurt him the most in public opinion was the text messages that had nothing to do with the current incident he was being charged for. Those would have never come out had he took a plea. You dont always fight it when the person has initimate dirt on you or things that can make you look bad in the public. This is why what diddy did was smart cause as bad as it has been for him so far it would be 10x worse if cassie was talking and all his text and convos got out there for the public to judge and take out of context.

A black man will never get a fair trial in america. Especially a dark skinned black man being accused by a white woman or white passing woman (aka cassie). Coli brehs better smarten up.

No diddy could have settled behind the scenes but he didn't.

Now everything got out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Me too. I think they were both terrible to each other from what I’ve seen.
No. I think the nikka was trying to tame a crazy white bytch who was an alcoholic and party animal. Basically white trash. The company u keep can really bring u down. Especially if it’s someone ur sleeping with.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of people are conflating civil and criminal charges, it's not the same. And you can't just settle criminal charges like this by paying the victim, once it's in a DA's hands, and they have discovery, they usually won't withdraw charges, esp. if the victim has been paid off.

What he would have done is have his lawyer, a better lawyer, negotiate with the DA's office for a plea bargain that everybody can live with. They do those all the time. No one wanted to take this to trial, except Majors. This is a plea bargain case. He acted arrogantly. Or ignorantly. Or both. I would have said the best he could have done is a mixed verdict.