Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
She was a bad choice. She's part of a new era of METoo lawyers, who attack the victim, and because they are often good looking women, the jury sometimes buys it.

Look up Ben Brafman. That's who could have handled this. Joon Kim. Former Southern District guy. Geoff Berman. Guys with relationships with Alvin Bragg and his team. Bragg is a former federal prosecutor. So anyone that he worked with and liked would have been a good choice. That's how the pros handle it. He played it like Tory Lanez. All ego and arrogance.

and so did social media, for whatever that's worth.
She fumbled hard breh...it's crazy how bad shyt went. She came out fully going against the victim, like she didn't know it was a toxic relationship until the fukking texts and audios came out. It was like she was finding out shyt only a couple of days before us. She was that bad.

Jury really leaving trash ass lawyers get away with subpar work 'cause they're good looking? Damn...
I'll check out the names you put out. :whoo:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
We gotta be better....

As a brother with a domestic conviction on my record (F strangulation, M assault on a female), I'm not of the opinion that the woman is innocent at all. My own experience has shown me women can be aggressors...

At the same time, I'm not giving Majors a break from this. As men, we owe it to ourselves to behave responsibly, and the evidence showed a likely pattern of abuse with this woman. When we have that, ain't nobody to blame but ourselves----->this is the first time he got caught, but it's not the first time he abused a woman. And it's very rarely the first time, when you get caught...

I'm only gonna speak from the male perspective of someone who has gone thru this, too. He's gotta grow from this. And he can, he has to. If he isn't honest with anyone else he better be honest yo the man in the fukking mirror, because that man knows what he's done...

As soon as he cleans himself up and takes accountability for himself, he can fix his reputation. It'll take awhile, it's a long road. There are people affiliated with the mother of my children, who I've had minimal interaction since my own incident, who still view me in that abuser light, and it's okay. He's not repairing himself for those people who will always view him this way. He's gotta do it because he wants to be a better Jonathan Majors...

His career may never hit the peak he was on pace for, and he's certainly on ice right now. Time heals though, he heals himself he can come back to a semblance of a career in his 40s. Good luck to the brother...

You legit choking hoes and trying to admonish him? :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he wouldn't have. Gunn has wiped the slate clean for the most part. All of the Justice League will be replaced. Aquaman made a billy and it was made clear that Mamoa wouldn't be moving forward in the role moving forward even though the sequel comes out next week.

Be that as it may, Hollywood at large would have given him more chances, where money and box office speaks the loudest.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALWAYS be careful of what you text someone

EDIT: I realize that the above comes across as absolving him of being someone who likely did get physical with this woman at some point. He needs to also work on his stuff—the temper or whatever it is that got him into this situation to begin with. It wasn’t worth it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Like I said before...those text messages destroyed him

Texts made him look like a fukking nut

From what the Jury focused on it honestly seems like those text messages and even the “I’m a great man” audio played a very minimal part in their decision. It was the fact he pushed her back into the car that fukked him up. If he would have immediately taken off and RAN without touching her at all this is clean sweep exoneration.

But he’s black and dared take defensive measures against a white woman. They HAD to stick him with something. The message is clear and present, white women are NOT to be touched for ANY reason.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What I find interesting or rather a little sad is that mostly the people that Majors has relationships with is abandoned him at his lowest point. Like, he’s pretty much lost a hell of a lot and then for people to walk away from him could be a huge blow to his mental health.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Is this dude considered a big actor? I only really know him from Creed really. I don't think he will be able to come back from this, someone else will just take his place in hollywood

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
you're trying to pivot now.
he beat the abuser charges.
they convicted him on some "unintentional" aka "reckless" shyt.

your narrative is "woman beater", but he was found not guilty on the "woman beater" intentional charges.
do I have to break it down any simpler for you?
nikka,did they railroad him or not??