Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There's pictures on the net of her lascerated ear...Marvel does not want that smoke.

Even without intention, a white woman was hurt due to something he did or didn't do. That's @Matt504's whole point. Breh fought a losing game from jump and, well, lost.

LGBTQ pressure over freudian slips is light work compared to this. Marvel would have work to do even if he got acquited. With this? Marvel made the call quite uncerimoniously breh.
The laceration came from her partying later that night. Not from him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So… they found him guilty of the lesser charges which weren’t as serious as intentional assault and harassment. And from what I’m reading these are less than a misdemeanour? Which he could easily do community service for?

This stinks.
I didn’t give the article a click, headline said he was guilty of assault and harassment

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Same thing happens in education too, unfortunately.

:francis:

We live in a system of white supremacy. This doesn't mean that if you're Black, you're doomed but being aware of what we're up against helps better guide the decisions we make in this society.

I don't preach defeatism but I will forever advocate for us understanding how things work so we can make the best possible decision for every circumstance we find ourselves in.

:hubie:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney was dropping him man. Disney only cares about the $$$. Black man found guilty of assaulting a white woman is an automatic firing.

Luckily, there are other studios other than Disney. Disney paying the big bucks though.
Loki was coming out. They would had him on a apology tour and cleaned up his image. He would have been fine after that cause folks would have moved on by the time loki concluded.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
studios react to social outrage not actual crimes. if all this major's drama had been quiet he wouldn't have been dropped by anyone either.

The real question is the motivation the media making accusations against certain people well publicized while being quiet about other.
Answer to that is obvious though :mjpls:
They don't like it when you point out that BW, fags and simps have a mission to destroy every straight BM they feel is getting too "uppity". They blasted his accusations and created fake stories as well