Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

:francis:
:ohhh:

A brother caught assault convictions after running from an abusive white woman had reservations about her going to the police.

His only mistake was not getting out of dodge the moment she showed what time she was on.

The thing about rigged games some find out too late, you don't need to play.

Daps

:francis:

Bro, that information in that article is slanted and biased. You are just now making an appearance in this thread today. Everyone else in here has read the texts and heard the audio and seen the videos for ourselves.

I'll append my statement that you quoted by adding: "We should also have our own media to report the news about ourselves, otherwise we are relying on our enemy to report unbiased news about us, which they will never do. They will always be biased against us - because they hate us."

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Brehs would rather blame a white woman than an abuser :skip:
Majors has carried himself like a real weirdo from the jump, any nikka sending texts like the one with him begging her not to report the head wound is a nasty, nasty nikka. fukk him:manny:
are you trolling?
he wasn't even convicted on "Abuse". :dead: or even the "intent" of abuse.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Bullshyt ass verdict, but some of us have to learn how to stay away from crazy white women the hard way. :francis: This is still America, we have to be perfect in public to be viewed a normal.

I how this is enough to recast Kang:mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Majors has carried himself like a real weirdo from the jump, any nikka sending texts like the one with him begging her not to report the head wound is a nasty, nasty nikka. fukk him:manny:
nikkas ignored all that shyt he did because the bytch chased him
They won't even discuss the text messages

HE WAS FOUND GUILTY!!

"Bu bu bu bu but it was a bullshyt ass lipstick alley verdict"

:dead:

Daps
Yikes.

Not much to say

But the night he came home and she was drunk with her friends and he gave her that Michelle Obama/ Coretta King talk is the night he should have been packing his things up and leaving her the hell alone. Some chicks cannot be civilised.

The fact she recorded that tells me she was already plotting and knew their time together was coming to an end. Seeing that message from another chick in the cab set her off and here we are. All his business on front street.

Her being white is kind of a factor but any woman can get ya ass when their time is up. We need to stop with this Pawgers take a L shyt.

Any man can take an L if a woman yes even a black woman gets your ass caught up in BS

See the signs and back the fukk up.

This! :damn:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Don't recall people campaigning for Mile Bridges or other men that physically abused women. You are reaching. The reality is others get the benefit of the doubt.

The only lesson here to young brehs is to drop these woman at the first sign of foolishness. Need to have a zero tolerance policy for foolishness.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yet in still. U feel like he was done fairly by this white woman? Ur choosing to focus on what here?

I did not say that at all. If anything, he got off relatively light with how big the media circus was.

Me talking about the way some nikkas here handle situations with women doesn't mean I'm just jumping out the window defending shyt.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nikkas ignored all that shyt he did because the bytch chased him
They won't even discuss the text messages

HE WAS FOUND GUILTY!!

"Bu bu bu bu but it was a bullshyt ass lipstick alley verdict"

:dead:
you been claiming he was going to be convicted of being a "woman beater", but he didn't get convicted on being a woman beater. They basically claiming he injured him while getting away from her.

What are you even debating? Like technically he beat the charges that you were rooting for. This is the funny part.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
are you trolling?
he wasn't even convicted on "Abuse". :dead: or even the "intent" of abuse.
Real men don't push women or send texts begging their girls to not report head wounds that are a likely sign of abuse :manny:
I have no problem standing on that and nothing I said should be controversial:manny: