Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How was he railroaded, they found him guilty of unintentionally assaulting her. Are you reading what you're quoting, if so, what specific issue do you take with it because you and others are failing to express it beyond "he was railroaded"
one clear example. The driver was the prosecutions witness, not the defense's witness. The driver said "the boy didn't do anything, the girl did everything".

the prosecution then tried to paint their own witness as unreliable.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
one clear example. The driver was the prosecutions witness, not the defense's witness. The driver said "the boy didn't do anything, the girl did everything".

the prosecution then tried to paint their own witness as unreliable.
that's not railroading, that's another example of his own team being clowns

they fukked up from the very minute the news hit and consistently throughout this entire ordeal man.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just end the argument.

If you are to be banned for the two counts he was found guilty on ,then he should also be banned for the 2 counts he was found not guilty on.

Right @TEXAS MANDINGO ?

Otherwise just squash it and move on.
I was going to make that point eventually too. but ultimately found it irrelevant because he ducked the bet.
but you're right, moving on...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i tried to take it. You didn't
Cut it out
Your basically wanted me to create a whole new thread and bet just for the two of us on some homo shyt

I started the thread specifically to get rid of all the c00ns who were so sure dude was gonna beat the case

I expected you to develop amnesia
It's cool

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yikes.

Not much to say

But the night he came home and she was drunk with her friends and he gave her that Michelle Obama/ Coretta King talk is the night he should have been packing his things up and leaving her the hell alone. Some chicks cannot be civilised.

The fact she recorded that tells me she was already plotting and knew their time together was coming to an end. Seeing that message from another chick in the cab set her off and here we are. All his business on front street.

Her being white is kind of a factor but any woman can get ya ass when their time is up. We need to stop with this Pawgers take a L shyt.

Any man can take an L if a woman yes even a black woman gets your ass caught up in BS

See the signs and back the fukk up.

Daps
@Matt504 technically isn't wrong. Majors was found guilty in the eyes of the law and society.

So that's not what I am arguing.

What I am saying is that white people shouldn't even be able to serve as a jury to determine black people's guilt or innocence when the majority of them are literally racist against us.

There was one black person on that jury. The second I found that out, I knew it was over for bruh.

They could have had a video of her running after him with a knife and they still would have found him guilty of something because they are inherently biased against black people.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504 technically isn't wrong. Majors was found guilty in the eyes of the law and society.

So that's not what I am arguing.

What I am saying is that white people shouldn't even be able to serve as a jury to determine black people's guilt or innocence when the majority of them are literally racist against us.

There was one black person on that jury. The second I found that out, I knew it was over for bruh.

They could have had a video of her running after him with a knife and they still would have found him guilty of something because they are inherently biased against black people.

It was an unusual proceeding — few defendants charged with the crimes that Mr. Majors was facing choose to go to trial. But the actor had held out hope that his name would be cleared.

The mixed verdict did the opposite, adding to the damage caused by a ream of embarrassing evidence.

The courtroom heard a recording that Ms. Jabbari said she made in which Mr. Majors directed her to treat him like Michelle Obama and Coretta Scott King had treated their husbands. Jurors saw a text exchange in which Mr. Majors urged Ms. Jabbari not to seek treatment for a head wound and threatened suicide if she did.

The prosecutors, Kelli Galaway and Michael Perez, used that evidence to argue that Mr. Majors had been a controlling and manipulative boyfriend and that the attack in the for-hire S.U.V. in March was the culmination of two years’ worth of abuse.

:francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Just end the argument.

If you are to be banned for the two counts he was found guilty on ,then he should also be banned for the 2 counts he was found not guilty on.

Right @TEXAS MANDINGO ?

Otherwise just squash it and move on.
Clever but nah..no halfsies.. convicted or acquitted
nikkas swore the D.A had no case and was just wasting tax payers money